Best 2A Quarterbacks

bigreid

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Sanders also. His running ability is slightly underrated. He is quicker than often given credit for.

I think he improved from the 1st of the season to the last of the season more than anyone I can remember. He went from fighting for a job to all state. He should have a great year this upcoming season.

Edited by Antwan

Are all of yall crazy??? Tico Andrews from East Robertson is being recruited by 8 SEC schools and could be a blue chip by the end of the season. He had 1600 passing yards and over 2000 yards rushing so you can't tell me this isn't the next MIKE VICK. Dude is amazing and can make plays with his feet or arm. He can throw the ball 60 yds. and can run a 4.5-40 yard dash so this kid is amazing, this is coming from a teammate so it might not mean the same to everybody else. But if you played against him last year then you know how good he is. He is about 6'3, 210 lbs. so he is a beast for a QB, give or take a few lbs. So everyone look out for East this year cause we wil be riding Tico's shoulders all year.

Are all of yall crazy??? Tico Andrews from East Robertson is being recruited by 8 SEC schools and could be a blue chip by the end of the season. He had 1600 passing yards and over 2000 yards rushing so you can't tell me this isn't the next MIKE VICK. Dude is amazing and can make plays with his feet or arm. He can throw the ball 60 yds. and can run a 4.5-40 yard dash so this kid is amazing, this is coming from a teammate so it might not mean the same to everybody else. But if you played against him last year then you know how good he is. He is about 6'3, 210 lbs. so he is a beast for a QB, give or take a few lbs. So everyone look out for East this year cause we wil be riding Tico's shoulders all year.

I'm sure Tico is a great player but didn't Richland pretty much shut him down in the playoffs?....8 SEC schools are recruiting him or has he just got letters??...big difference there....

Yeah Richland shut him down but a whole lot of stuff happened at school that day that nobody really knows about. We had 2 of our linemen get in a fight and get suspended from the game that night, big emotional down fall for the whole team. After that it just all went downhill, nobody's mind was right for that game. And yes he is BEING RECRUITED not just letters. He just got back from a combine at Tennessee yesterday. From what i remember is Tico single handely beat almost ever team we played. Marshall just sent him a letter the other day that said he was in the 100 of 10000 guys that they were recruiting, sounds pretty good if you ask me so don't be bashing my boy, cause he is a true athelete and he is going somewhere.