Blackman coaches

Sweep Left

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cant blame the guy for wanting to get out of there. Things are bad over there right now, and I dont see them getting any better anytime soon. I wish coach Shockley all the best at MC.

Ain't that the truth. Things have really changed since we played there.

Ain't that the truth. Things have really changed since we played there.

I agree things are pretty bad. Alsup left that team in shambles. Leaving your team high and dry right before spring practice is awful....You can prolly tell how bad they were coached then by the 2 3-win seasons they had before he left. The difference is players...if you have them---your good....if you dont----your bad. You know what they say about chicken salad...lol Rico and the amburgey kid were the team.

Look at Watson, coming off a good season with Blackman...you think hes a pretty good coach...takes the Siegel job...goes 1-19. Is it because hes a terriable coach??? NO...he didnt have players..

The guys are just going to have to come togather and forget about the past. They only have about 10 seniors, so again they are a very young team...prolly the best news is that they have what looks to be a GREAT middle school class coming next year. Maybe the blaze will have some athletes again...they havent had any since rico and ralph....if you take out mimms..and as you can see he cant do it by himself.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN IT IS LIKE YOU DROPPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH....are going to umprie at MBA this year

No Im not going back out there this year. Im just going to do travel league this summer. Plus Im going to work down at Nissan this summer.

Are you over your mourning period after the "Mighty Rankin" has left? Give me a call sometime!