WB over Farragut!

TG24

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow!!! What a win for William Blount, pulling the 12-3 upset at Farragut! The rest of the District should watch out for WB, we're starting to play really well at the right time!!

Congrats WB. What is your record now? The Kees probably had their toughest local game against the GOVs( I think that is right.) Probably would have won if not for SD pitching a no no. Good luck and again congratulation. :lol:

Rob left the game because of pitch count. He completed the inning and left the game tied up 3 to 3.

The game moved at a very slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww pace.

Impossible to get a rhythm going.

Team is still searching for the right mix. They will get there.

Dont count the Ads out, this young team will surprise many down the road!

Edited by Tampabay41

Wow!!! What a win for William Blount, pulling the 12-3 upset at Farragut! The rest of the District should watch out for WB, we're starting to play really well at the right time!!

Right Time?? the season isnt even half way over....teams have bad days...and so do pitchers..i dont think william blount is any more of a threat then they were before.

This was a surprise to me when I saw the score. Especially with Farragut throwing their ace. WB had a good weekend at the Sportsbelle, a solid team. In fact this is becoming a very tough District to play in.

Still the question to be asked is coach Pharr experimenting and developing for the future? How many sophomores or even freshmen play on the varsity this year?

Yea catty pitched and my boys and WB shut him out....and then they switched pitchers and he threw like 2 pitches and they switched again...the govs played AWESOME tonite...they wanted it bad and they got it...this was a good win for the govs they deserve it....

I dont know who the heck you are 40 but let me tell you somthing. Rob Catapano is still one of if not the best pitcher in the state. i mean, how many guys can go to NC? not many!!! so until you prove somthin.. you can stop talkin trash about him

I dont know who the heck you are 40 but let me tell you somthing. Rob Catapano is still one of if not the best pitcher in the state. i mean, how many guys can go to NC? not many!!! so until you prove somthin.. you can stop talkin trash about him

i second that westtnmatron9. Catapano can flat out throw the baseball. no doubt about it.