Best Jv teams

cougarsoccer06

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah really, JV is a bad excuse for soccer.

I think you are completely wrong. JV helps build players' skills and prepares them for the Varsity team in the future. They may not be as fun to watch or play against, but a lot of them play just to enjoy the game, which is why everyone should be playing in the first place. I know of a few JV teams that could probably beat Varsity teams.

what does everyone have against jv teams? i seriously doubt that all of you were so amazing that you skipped jv and went straight to starting on your varsity teams. who is the best jv team is a legit question because in two years most of them will make up the varsity team ;) therefore, the jv teams that are successful now will likely be successful when they are juniors and seniors on varsity. so my completely biased opinion is brentwood cuz i went there and they have been doing well on the jv level for the last couple years.

I think you are completely wrong. JV helps build players' skills and prepares them for the Varsity team in the future. They may not be as fun to watch or play against, but a lot of them play just to enjoy the game, which is why everyone should be playing in the first place. I know of a few JV teams that could probably beat Varsity teams.

man you must be a JV player then, or was atleast, the only JV team that would beat a varsity team must be a pretty bad varsity team, not because the JV team is good. You could put the best JV players in the state on a team and they wouldnt beat the highschool team i played on.

man you must be a JV player then, or was atleast, the only JV team that would beat a varsity team must be a pretty bad varsity team, not because the JV team is good. You could put the best JV players in the state on a team and they wouldnt beat the highschool team i played on.