Region 3-2A

reaction

Sequatchie and Indian what do you think about the new coach and how the seasons will go. just some predictions. do you think we will be better than last year give us some thoughts.

I think the region will go as follows:

1. Tyner

2. Boyd Buchanan

3. Marion

4. Sequatchie

5. Bledsoe

I hope the new head coach can accomplish big things and good luck to Sequatchie and all the valley teams this year.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the region will go as follows:

1. Tyner

2. Boyd Buchanan

3. Marion

4. Sequatchie

5. Bledsoe

I hope the new head coach can accomplish big things and good luck to Sequatchie and all the valley teams this year.

I really disagree it goes as this

1.Tyner

2.Sequatchie

3.Boyd

4.Bledsole or Marion throw up game

Time will tell Year of Indians 06 :thumb:

Sequatchie and Indian what do you think about the new coach and how the seasons will go. just some predictions. do you think we will be better than last year give us some thoughts.

I like Coach Armstrong although I haven't seen him since he was named the Head Coach.

It's hard to say if the team will be better? The team last year was way better than there record. We lost to Boyd by I think 1 point and lost to both South Pittsburg & Westmorland by a touchdown (7-0) & (8-0) and Marion County by 8 points.

I think it will come down to how Trevor Burgess does taking over at QB and if the offensive line can come together quickly. Someone also needs step-up at receiver and give him another target other than a one man show with B. Christy that will help put pressure on the opposing defense.

I still think its to early to make a prediction on just how the region will shake out without seeing any practices or scrimmages.

I will say I think the potential is there! :thumb:

One more thing tell the coach to get the website updated! :thumb:www.SCHSIndiansFootball.com

Edited by Sequatchie

Middle school results mean very little. The 2003 Seq team, I believe 5-6 or 4-7 without looking it up despite having 3 or 4 small college players, was 8-1 in 8th grade and won the conference. The 89 team, arguably the best ever at the school (lost to Kingston in the quarters in the final minute, Kingston lost to nationally ranked Alcoa in the final seconds the next week), was 4-4 in 8th grade.

Hey indian,You didnt get my point!we had some really good coaches that wanted to win in little league, they moved up to middle school, and had a really smart coach but to headstrong,( he would rather lose than admit he was wrong on anything) , to a coaching staff ,well it is what it is.

No region wins in last four years!

All i am saying is bledsoe county has some really good athletes,they just have not got the leadership (coaching and beyond) to have much of a chance!

It will continue to be what it is until some things get changed!

Edited by volhead

I like Coach Armstrong although I haven't seen him since he was named the Head Coach.

It's hard to say if the team will be better? The team last year was way better than there record. We lost to Boyd by I think 1 point and lost to both South Pittsburg & Westmorland by a touchdown (7-0) & (8-0) and Marion County by 8 points.

I think it will come down to how Trevor Burgess does taking over at QB and if the offensive line can come together quickly. Someone also needs step-up at receiver and give him another target other than a one man show with B. Christy that will help put pressure on the opposing defense.

I still think its to early to make a prediction on just how the region will shake out without seeing any practices or scrimmages.

I will say I think the potential is there! :thumb:

One more thing tell the coach to get the website updated! :thumb:www.SCHSIndiansFootball.com

I can see how you would say we will not be as good as last year is because we have no names on our team, its a team. thats why i personally think we will be better. Trevor is ready to take thet role dont worry about that, team is coming together. we have about 4or 5 targets. team is ready.

I would like to see Bud in the shot gun and an offense run like Utah or Texas.

Yes he is very explosive, if he gains a little more weight he could play college ball. He will be a very big contribute to the offense this year and also the def. He had 5 INTS in one game last year so he can light it up on both sides of the ball. He also has some back up this year at the reciever spot and his position has been changed on def. He and everybody cant wait till season begins because the underrated INDIANS are ready to show everyone one what we can do

I can see how you would say we will not be as good as last year is because we have no names on our team, its a team. thats why i personally think we will be better. Trevor is ready to take thet role dont worry about that, team is coming together. we have about 4or 5 targets. team is ready.

I am glad to here it and I am looking forward to seeing you guys in the Purple and Gold scrimmage. :ph34r:

One more thing get the coach to get the website updated with this seasons roster & schedule info! www.SCHSIndiansFootball.com

I really disagree it goes as this

1.Tyner

2.Sequatchie

3.Boyd

4.Bledsole or Marion throw up game

Time will tell Year of Indians 06 :blink:

We are all happy for the new coach and time will tell. Look for the Indians to start building that program and be fighting for that 3rd or 4th playoff spot as usual.

...This is true but the "RAMS" have always been deep at the skill positions and the coming year is no different...the O-line and the D-line return intact(with the exception of Carl Taylor)...I'll update after the scrimmages later this month :thumb:

...Good article in the TFP this morning by S. Hargis and Coach Turner validated what what said about the "RAMS"...really looking forward to the scrimmage and a productive two(2) weeks...the kids have many holes to fill but I have no doubt they will accomplish many things between now and the 1st game in August...

...GO "RAMS"!!!

Tyner always figures out a way to replace there skill positions. I'm lookin forward to see who they use to replace Craddock and the short receiver, his name slips my mind now but he was #2 i believe. We have been hearing about these guys the past 3 years i believe. Did Craddock start his soph. year?

Tyner always figures out a way to replace there skill positions. I'm lookin forward to see who they use to replace Craddock and the short receiver, his name slips my mind now but he was #2 i believe. We have been hearing about these guys the past 3 years i believe. Did Craddock start his soph. year?

Technically they wont be replacing Craddock because the QB is a Craddock...