Livingston Academy Head Coachless?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am really hoping this livingston team can be just as good as they were last year .....................going to there last 4 games in the tourney they absolutly amazed me with thier win over catholic and AE.........and plus they are losing alot of great talent.......i hope they can go back with thier new coach and defend succsefuly what is theirs

LA lost some "SPECIAL" Seniors. Just as Macon Co. did in '03. It will be a great challenge for the Wildcats to follow the path of the '05 team. That was a "SPECIAL" group.

I totally agree. Livingston will be pretty good. Making the playoffs in such a tough region and after what they lost last year would be an accomplishment. Good luck Wildcats.

LA lost some "SPECIAL" Seniors. Just as Macon Co. did in '03. It will be a great challenge for the Wildcats to follow the path of the '05 team. That was a "SPECIAL" group.

Ok im so sick of hearing about Wilson won state for these guys! Yes wilson is special and deserves alot of the credit and i love him to death, but put this kid in Jackson County do they win state? No it wasnt just cates he had 10 guys out there helpin him on every play.....yeah this team road him but he didnt do all the work! sorry but im tired of hearing about how he won state....if that was the case Livingston Academy didnt win state we are just another team like everyone else, Wilson Cates won state!...........Nothing against you Cates bc you dont take all the credit even tho you done alot, love ya man!

Ok im so sick of hearing about Wilson won state for these guys! Yes wilson is special and deserves alot of the credit and i love him to death, but put this kid in Jackson County do they win state? No it wasnt just cates he had 10 guys out there helpin him on every play.....yeah this team road him but he didnt do all the work! sorry but im tired of hearing about how he won state....if that was the case Livingston Academy didnt win state we are just another team like everyone else, Wilson Cates won state!...........Nothing against you Cates bc you dont take all the credit even tho you done alot, love ya man!

Without Cates, they don't win. Cates main quality is leadership and the will to win.

Yes, with a decent coach and Wilson Cates, they would have definately won it or been really close. So would most other AA teams, and in A, no contest.