SD over Willy B....BIG!

40yearoldvirgin..?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Doyle is playing the best ball at the right time. If they keep playing like this I don't know who is going to beat them... especially in this district. William Blount is a good team and if all plays out they could finish a pretty solid 2nd to South Doyle in the district. Dang, Hawn with 9 homeruns that's pretty impressive. 40yearold how many do you think he will end up with by the end of the year?

Edited by ovratd98

South Doyle is playing the best ball at the right time. If they keep playing like this I don't know who is going to beat them... especially in this district. William Blount is a good team and if all plays out they could finish a pretty solid 2nd to South Doyle in the district. Dang, Hawn with 9 homeruns that's pretty impressive. 40yearold how many do you think he will end up with by the end of the year?

i dont know if they are playing the best ball at the right time. that would be at the end of the year not in the middle. but anyway they are dominating the district like farragut has in recent years. does anyone know wb's district record?

Yea they are dominating...I think Willy B is 2nd in the district in front of bearden ranked 3rd and then farragut ranked 4th....my bad on the homerun call....I dont even no where Ootawah is...or how to spell it...but i meant like in knoxville and the surronding areas...but i talked to Hawn today at school an he said he has nine right now w/ 2 games where he has hit 2 out in each game.....and another thing i didnt realize durin the game is....Zurcher was either 3 for 3 or 3 for 4...all i no is that he had 3 hits..thats is a good game....and Matt Roberts is on a good hittin streak to...that kid is steppin up and becomin a leader....way to play kees...keep up the good work