9-AAA Baseball

BlackandGold11

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does that mean that he has lost 4 district games.. (Cothem).. that is crazy.. whats he hittin on the fastball and how is the breaking stuff looking

Im sure he was around 90 last night. His breaking stuff was nasty as well. I think we had 5 hits, 2 of which were infield hits. I think he had 13 ks. Believe me nothing is wrong with him. I figured up MJs district scores today. They have allowed 12 runs in 11 district games. WOW

Im sure he was around 90 last night. His breaking stuff was nasty as well. I think we had 5 hits, 2 of which were infield hits. I think he had 13 ks. Believe me nothing is wrong with him. I figured up MJs district scores today. They have allowed 12 runs in 11 district games. WOW

I think the 4 games Cotham has lost, MJ has scored a total of 2 runs. Caleb has only given up 9 runs in those 4 games. You have to score to win.

Edited by flyballboy

Mt. Juliet beat Beech tonight... I think that locks up the 2nd spot to Mt Juliet no matter what H'vill does in there game tom... Taylor Hill pitched an outstanding game tonight hitting speeds up to 93 in the 7th inning.. he also had a Deuce clocked somewhere around 74-76... What a pitcher he is and he is only a Junior.. WOW!!

Correct me if I'm wrong......

#1 Beech and #2 Mt. Juliet Both Get Byes.

#4 and #5 Play Friday, Winner of that Plays #1 Beech.

#6 and #7 (Whoever that may be?) play Thursday. Winner of this Plays #3 Hendersonville. Then the winner of the #3 and #6/7 Game play #2 MJ.

Not sure of the dates exactly. Bracket should be released sometime tonight after the 9AAA district meeting. But I'm more than positive thats the format of the tourny

Edited by BearsTurn