NO ONE CAN STOP LIPSCOMB!

its_nasty_time

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone stop lipscomb?? so far the answer is NO-NO!! The mustangs pitching has just been phenominal!! taylor merry has been dominating the compitition, and racking up in the K's department! also josh holt has been overpowering opponents with his speed and location! daniel lyons has given the mustangs great innings and is continuously wiping the floor with his opponents! chris baumgartner has also been on a roll winning some very important games in and out of district!! and last but not least rob kurtz made his sophomore debut hurling a NO-NO against Hume-Fogg in a dominating performance!! The hitting for the mustangs has also come around lately from the slow start early on!! they are just hitting all the way up and down the lineup and pitchers just cannot get a break!! the mustangs are undefeated in the district and it looks like it will stay that way!!

Sincerely, Mr. Nasty Time

WAKE UP your dreamin

Edited by HHSnumber1fan

1st of all BGA's pitcher threw a no hitter! i don't care if he hits spots or not it was a no hitter. 2nd of all thats excuse stinks! lipscomb might be saving there energy! THEY WERE 0-4! maybe if they were 2-2 MAYBE... thats aweful 3rd of all good job on beating hume fogg! i didn't even know they had a team. have a good year! ha

i agree, josh holt is far from good...its an improvement to call him decent. I watched him pitch earlier this year and it was not impressive at all. As for Overton, they run ruled ravenwood tonight 13-2 without throwing Goodenow.

Josh holt pitched a complete game win verse harpeth( the same harpeth that tied overton with goodnew pitching) today. say thats not impressive. wake up and admit it that hes better than you. you are probably some kid whos just mad that josh struck you out and made you look like a fool.

Josh holt pitched a complete game win verse harpeth( the same harpeth that tied overton with goodnew pitching) today. say thats not impressive. wake up and admit it that hes better than you. you are probably some kid whos just mad that josh struck you out and made you look like a fool.

First off Josh "The Animal" Holt (and how many screen names do you have on CoachT?), Harpeth did not tie Overton they lost 13-2, and 2nd off they did not pitch Goodenow, they pitched Chris Sutherland.