wartburg or sequoyah in spring scrimmage?

Deerhunter44

i think that wartburg will come away with it but they have some improving to do they aint got much size up front but they will be fast. they have some work to do on offense but they will have a good defense they wont be real big but very quick aint very strong their strongest guy benches 320 pounds but he can pack a big punch he is one of the hamby boys they will be playing at the ends the other hamby boy benches about 290 but he is working on it. i think wartburg will win 4-2 their DT's are the biggest one about 250 other at 220 they bench about in the 260's

Edited by Deerhunter44

i think that wartburg will come away with it but they have some improving to do they aint got much size up front but they will be fast. they have some work to do on offense but they will have a good defense they wont be real big but very quick aint very strong their strongest guy benches 290 pounds but he can pack a big punch he is one of the hamby boys they will be playing at the ends the other hamby boy benches about 270 but he is working on it. i think wartburg will win 4-2 their DT's are the biggest one about 250 other at 220 they bench about in the 260's

How many returning starters on Wartburg and how many on Sequoyah....keep me posted on the out come.

I predict Sequoyah by 2 scores.

How many returning starters on Wartburg and how many on Sequoyah....keep me posted on the out come.

Maybe we should let them start practice before we start predicting scores. Sequoyah and Wartburg both will be better teams this year. They are both working hard and are eager to get after it. Should be a good learning experience for the both of them. Besides it is just a scrimmage. It is not about winning and losing. It is about getting better. Sequoyah will be returning several starters. Don't know exactly how many, but I believe that they will have 9 starters back on defense and 6 on offense. They did lose the 1000 yard rusher at QB. Should be interesting to see who replaces him.

Edited by Bama14

Watch out for Coalfield and Coach Tonto.

Ole Dad

Maybe we should let them start practice before we start predicting scores. Sequoyah and Wartburg both will be better teams this year. They are both working hard and are eager to get after it. Should be a good learning experience for the both of them. Besides it is just a scrimmage. It is not about winning and losing. It is about getting better. Sequoyah will be returning several starters. Don't know exactly how many, but I believe that they will have 9 starters back on defense and 6 on offense. They did lose the 1000 yard rusher at QB. Should be interesting to see who replaces him.

on offense they have 4 starters coming back they lost all their lineman except right tackle and a tight end others at quarterback and running back. on defense they have 7 returning starters

• 2 weeks later...

heres an update...the strongest of the linemen will be waylon niner allan bunch and the hamby boys..jordan will play tight end on offense and defensive end/LB on defense waylon and allan will both be playing both sides of the ball on either line...waylon and jordan are both benching in the 320's and derrick and allan are throwing up 300...all of them have got alot stronger and are ready to get things started ..waylon and allen have the size of the team and the rest of them are smaller but also quick.. speed will be a big part of everything we do this year

heres an update...the strongest of the linemen will be waylon niner allan bunch and the hamby boys..jordan will play tight end on offense and defensive end/LB on defense waylon and allan will both be playing both sides of the ball on either line...waylon and jordan are both benching in the 320's and derrick and allan are throwing up 300...all of them have got alot stronger and are ready to get things started ..waylon and allen have the size of the team and the rest of them are smaller but also quick.. speed will be a big part of everything we do this year

who is this, I would like to know

Edited by Deerhunter44