Oak Ridge Fans?

theosu_2

Yeah I know but it's just a small family thing and they are boneless country style.

I think I will be in Nashville on May 13th and I may bring a big mess of ribs with me. If I do LOD you need to ride over from the Boro. I get with you on the details as the time gets closer. My treat of course.

Sounds like a winner to me! :thumb:

Once again I would like to Thank You and ALL the Oak Ridge fans for the great hospitality last year. I still think y'all need an escalator for old football fans like me. Those steps are fun going down but they are a killer going up! :blink:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Friggin' steps, I was starting up 'em last fall and the guy in front of me, a good 15 years younger, had to stop to get his breath. I said "Oh heck no, you can't stop now or I'll never make it." We helped each other up them steps. All you young'uns can laugh, but I know you'll be in the same spot some day, then I get the last laugh. :blink:

hey bounder are those ribs wet or dy i just started trying to smoke ribs. I mainly do beef brisket. messed up my first try on ribs

They were dry and O U T S T A N D I N G ! ! ! ! ! :)

This is unusual as I usually prefer Wet Ribs.

Seriously though about the 'hill' and steps. My dad has an anurism, or however it is spelled, and he had a real rough time making it to the top. The main reason he took the bus was his Doctor said NO DRIVING there. Anyone ever think about a ski lift or something similar? Even if he had been in a wheel chair there is no way we could have gotten him up hill. Ever thought about sort of a ramp at the end of the field?

Not criticizing as I understand the tradition and like it personnally, but there are some fans that would like an easier way to get to the top.

You can park on top of the hill and enter from the top.

Ole Dad

They were dry and O U T S T A N D I N G ! ! ! ! ! :)

This is unusual as I usually prefer Wet Ribs.

Seriously though about the 'hill' and steps. My dad has an anurism, or however it is spelled, and he had a real rough time making it to the top. The main reason he took the bus was his Doctor said NO DRIVING there. Anyone ever think about a ski lift or something similar? Even if he had been in a wheel chair there is no way we could have gotten him up hill. Ever thought about sort of a ramp at the end of the field?

Not criticizing as I understand the tradition and like it personnally, but there are some fans that would like an easier way to get to the top.

Leave the bbq sauce off em till you are ready to eat em. Them dip em like little kids do chicken mcnuggats. Ain't nuthin to it but to do it!

I'll talk with you in nashburg bout bar-b-queing on may 13th. if you can come out to play.

About the Ship and the Hill and It's Steps. Next time (2 years from now). There's handicap parking on the visitors side and a entrance where the bus can take you right up to the gate. Your bus really came to the wrong side of the field last year. We were glad to have you at the tailgate but you wouldn't have to go up and down THE STEPS if he had gone to the visitors side.

You come back to the tailgate and I'll take you and your Dad over to the visitors side or see that you get a ride over there.

Edited by bounder