Eddie Yah

Punisher5050

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When my team played science hill last year, Eddie did not play in much of the game at all... Before the game I had heard of some amazing kid i was going ot have to mark, but since he didn't start or anything i figured he wasn't that good. Anyways he came in towards the end of the game and cut me to pieces. The first time he touched the ball was when he did bicycle and it hit the crossbar. The guy is amazing.

Guest Number8

Eddie is a great taleted player and a good person and Never tries to discourage another player. It is an honor to know him, and play on the same team as him. He is REAL fast, real strong, Great foot work, Great kick, great passes, great eye for the field, and has some tight goal Celebrations :rolleyes: . Oh soccer4life we play the BIG farragut in two weeks.

what happened last year? I heard he got benched for some reason but nobody really had an answer to it...Did the coach have a problem with his behavior or something?

ManU i wouldn't try to dig too deep, trying to find an answer cause u wont. Just leave that issue alone.

Edited by Number8

I've heard a few things about him. Im sure his teammates help him in part to do what he can to change the game. Is SH playing any knoxville teams sometime soon? Here in Knoxville. :rolleyes:

Teammates definitely help a whole lot. No good player will do much without the help of good teammates. I think science hill next knoxville trip is at Farragut on the 27th.

Edited by Chizaggi