State Tournament

WarriorsLax21

That sounds about right. That'll make the Ravenwood v. McCallie, and the MBA v. McCallie games even more competitive. I'm not sure if there are just semifinal matchups with 4 teams or if there are 6 teams and quarterfinal matchups the week before the finals.

Edited by Redtwin

That sounds about right. That'll make the Ravenwood v. McCallie, and the MBA v. McCallie games even more competitive. I'm not sure if there are just semifinal matchups with 4 teams or if there are 6 teams and quarterfinal matchups the week before the finals.

We were looking at a previous bracket from about 2 years ago, the quarter final games pit the #2 team from the east against #3 team from the west. The winner would play the #1 team from the west. Then vice versa for the other side of the bracket. Unless they changed the format, this year should follow suit as well.

Because Houston and Ravenwood have moved up to D1, here is how the D1 playoffs will go (from www.tnlax.com):

"High School Division I playoffs will include the #4 seed from each region. These teams will play the #1 seed teams during the quarterfinals weekend as #2 seeds play #3 seeds. The question of whether to play within or across regions was discussed but not finalized."

Because Houston and Ravenwood have moved up to D1, here is how the D1 playoffs will go (from www.tnlax.com):

"High School Division I playoffs will include the #4 seed from each region. These teams will play the #1 seed teams during the quarterfinals weekend as #2 seeds play #3 seeds. The question of whether to play within or across regions was discussed but not finalized."

Was it ever decided whether teams will play across regions?