Farragut?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This post has some serious issues. OR may be better than Maryville, DB was not last year, Ootlewah was not close to Maryville last year, Farragut doesn't belong in the same sentence with Maryville, and you totally blew me away with Soddy Daisy. Soddy Daisy?????? Make the playoffs then you can put them there. ;) It's very ironic that you mention ignorance.

im just throwing those teams out there to prove that although 5A does have some weaker teams, it is still a very strong region out here in east tennessee. TG24, your just being ignorant by not recognizing the strength right out here and saying that 4A is comparable.

Big boys =5A. Sounds like you guys are a bit insecure with size.

DCCATVOICE you name me one high school team with bigger "boys" than the 1997 4A Pearl-Cohn team that Mairvul played in the '97 4-A title game. Their O-Line averaged 290+ pounds and they were very athletic. Their D-line averaged over 270 and John Henderson was a great high school player. Santonio Beard was also a very good back.

Hillsboro had a 260 lb. fullback in Calvin Bryant and I saw GQ down on the sideline with a 12 guage shotgun forcing Mairvul's "insecure" defense on to the field to tackle him. ;)

I guess they'll have another excuse in 2009. Maybe Maryville will mysteriously get smaller again....

The more they talk about how bad they think 5A football is in East Tennessee the more they look like punks!

Bottom line is, until they "STEP UP",they need to "SHUT UP"! :thumb:

Let's see...ole stupid dad sounds more appropiate....

Can't believe The Squad jumped in this thread. He may be the dumbest poster on coacht... thanks for the laugh dumb butt..... :thumb:

Hey Ole dad.......I know it hurts but the facts are Maryville is now a much better program than Oak Ridge is and they have been for a few years. Didn't use to be that way but the truth is OR's tallent pool has slipped. Not sure why but it's not what it use to be.

Relax guys.......Maryville will be 5A in 3 more years..... If GQ and staff are still together then they will challange hard for a 5A state. If not who knows.

5A in East Tennessee is weak and we all know that. Middle Tennessee is 5A country

Still can't believe the Squad jumped in ....What a moron...

Edited by MLREB

im just throwing those teams out there to prove that although 5A does have some weaker teams, it is still a very strong region out here in east tennessee. TG24, your just being ignorant by not recognizing the strength right out here and saying that 4A is comparable.

You were putting a very bad case together. 5A overall is better, but most 5A teams couldn't beat Maryville. In case you haven't noticed, I'm definately not a Maryville or 4A supporter.

DCAT,

They all all full of poop. I have issued the challenge and they still ignore the facts.....they can move up to 5A RIGHT NOW....Have GQ make the call and move on up. Why wait until 2009 when the TSSAA MAKES you move up? Cause your a bunch of chickens and want to play down so you can dominate. It is totally voluntary to move up and no one will stop you so why did you not do it all of these years? Because you would be dominated instead of dominate. And they way to find out who is correct is for the Rebs to move now. Not interested? Kinda what I thought. This is the shoulda, coulda, woulda smack...doesn't mean a thing unless you can back it up....sooooo....come on over and bring a 5A team to a real game and see how you little chumps do with the teams where you should be playin.....and by the way GQ did and does go to OR and other places to get info....and thats the facts.......5A wants you ...do you need the phone number to Gary Carter cause I can supply it if GQ and your AD need it.....Ha Ha

Stupid Ole Dad

Stars.. I am not talking size of the players but size of the school to pull athletes from. Wow how dense can one man be?

1st:farragut stick to baseball, and soccer because those are the only two sports it seems like that the admirals can beat the wildcats.

2nd: Clinton just drop your football. they havent had a winning season in like nearly 10 years.

3rd:Maryville please find that "missing student" and move on up so that OR can shut your mouth up the hard way

Roll Cats Roll

all the way to the Boro

DCAT,

They all all full of poop. I have issued the challenge and they still ignore the facts.....they can move up to 5A RIGHT NOW....Have GQ make the call and move on up. Why wait until 2009 when the TSSAA MAKES you move up? Cause your a bunch of chickens and want to play down so you can dominate. It is totally voluntary to move up and no one will stop you so why did you not do it all of these years? Because you would be dominated instead of dominate. And they way to find out who is correct is for the Rebs to move now. Not interested? Kinda what I thought. This is the shoulda, coulda, woulda smack...doesn't mean a thing unless you can back it up....sooooo....come on over and bring a 5A team to a real game and see how you little chumps do with the teams where you should be playin.....and by the way GQ did and does go to OR and other places to get info....and thats the facts.......5A wants you ...do you need the phone number to Gary Carter cause I can supply it if GQ and your AD need it.....Ha Ha

Stupid Ole Dad

Ole Dad come to O.R. in August and "watch the bunch of chickens" (thanks for the bulletin board material) play the "big boys" and see if they are able to "back it up." After that, there won't be any "woulda, coulda, shoulda smack. It will be on the field.

George Quarles has NOT been to O.R. to get info. And that's the facts.

By the way "Stupid Ole Dad" who is "Gary Carter"? I remember a "Gary Carter" being a major league catcher, but that's about it................ :)

Edited by STARSNBARS

Stars.. I am not talking size of the players but size of the school to pull athletes from. Wow how dense can one man be?

Oh I see DCCATVOICE.

That all sounds well and good, but I would venture to say that Alcoa with 450 kids to pull from is better than McGavock with 2400 kids.

Personally, I have no problem with O.R. I love the Mairvul/O.R. scrimmage and pulled for O.R. when they represented east Tennessee in Murfreesboro in December. However, when somebody starts throwing stuff out there about Mairvul, like earlier in this thread then I may respond. Mairvul is not afraid of O.R. We weren't afraid of O.R. in the 70's when Coach Hale used to bring 3 bus loads to scrimmage us either, even though Mairvul had 550 kids and O.R had a thousand more kids to pull from, than we did.

Edited by STARSNBARS

after reading this thread, i have come to the following conclusion.

OR, DB, Farragut, Otawah?cant spell, and even Soddy Daisy are better than every other 4A team.

Knox Central (4A) probably wouldn't think that Farragut is better FHS54, looking at the scores of their games against each other.............