Knox Halls?

Vanilla Ice

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They think they are gods gift to baseball, yet they are underachieving they have 1 decent player but hes very very cocky and has a bad attitude. If hes not pitching they are just a very medioacre team

You just dont wanna give it up. Why dont you just shut up man, I mean I dont get it. You are really kewl man. HAHA I dont know how many times I have said this but, " you are an Iddiot" Hey just 1 question, did you even go to college to play ball, and Career mode on PS2 does not count.

Dont worry about it Lockwood. I rolled my ankle reeeaaalllly bad when I was a freshman. Doctor told me that I would be out for at least 6 weeks because it was sprained, but I was back about a week and a half later. I taped it up real good and wore a brace and was fine. Plus, as hard headed as you are, it wouldnt surprise me to see you back on the feild within 5 or 6 games. It would surprise me if you was out until district tourny. Good luck on the rest of the season. It wouldnt be so bad if you made another state appearance would it? :thumb:

We are going to Chattanooga this weekend so we will see how that fares. I rolled my ancle and will probally be out until District Tourney time. That is really disappointing, but there is nothing I can do but REHAB as hard as I can and Lead the team from the dugout.

Maybe you could coach third base until you get back.

Jeff, this is Graham Myers, when are you gonna let me catch you in those strikeouts in Prepxtra? Every week I will strike out 13 or 14 and think I will get a little closer, but you just keep cruising along man, haha. I guess your elbow must be doing better since last summer. Good luck the rest of the way, I hope yall get back to State.