Athletes in 3A

War Eagles

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first two I know but the last one I do not. Is the Braden kid you mentioned going to be expected to fill the shoes of Demarcus Brown this upcoming season????

Braden is a freshman. He has great quickness, and has good breakaway speed. I think of him as a scat back. Pound on the defense with Hightower, then slip little Braden through the line on a draw, and he is off to the races! He will be good once he builds some confidence.

you sure know alot about dyersburg. So is it true that the qb runs a 4.35 --40 andthe caldwell kidruns a 4.45 --- 40. i herd that rashad broke his hand. and a freshman was running the offince in the spring how did he look? i saw him play a fresman game last yea against dyer county and boy he's the real deal

taylor and caldwell do have the speed...... even if dburg does not win a game, one thing is for sure....they will have the fastest backs in region 7......

but the talent does not stop with those two juniors... there are at least three others that could be recruits come their senior year....lineman childress (6'1 235), lineman hudson (6'4 325) and linebacker liljenquist (6'2 225)

i am not at liberty to disclose the schools, but here are the seniors and the school classifications that have been talking/looking at and or have made a offer: lineman tetleton (6'1 250) is being recruited by small to medium d1, lineman beasley ( 6'3 265) by major d1, safety/wr newsome (5'11 185) by naia, and linebacker elam (6'1 220) by small to medium d1......

dburg may not win 5 games in 2006, but one thing is for sure…..there is more talent this fall than coach james counce has had in a long time……

if they can put it together… it could be a great year……

Edited by mg

jus because they are a privite school and can recruit people

Oh I am sure they recruit...since that's legal right???? Wait it isn't...I dont go to DL or even live in Mid TN, but they do not recruit b/c it is not allowed I would say you "jus jeluaos tat they wen games and go two staet"....