Aydelott to Riverdale!

knilob

I agree but iot was never really his but idk about colins losing dc

hey kid, trust me--you should NOT be voicing opinions like these on the internet. easy way to fall out of graces to make any type of remarks similar to this one about your current coaches. trust me, i played there and i know the staff. probably best to keep your trap shut on this one brother.

that aside, i am extremely optimistic about the warriors' upcoming seasons under aydelott's tutelage. you cannot argue with his record, and what he did at hillsboro is somewhat reminiscent of what rankin did at riverdale--both took average football teams and made them into machines that were always in the running for the golden ball. regardless of who is calling the plays on either side of the ball, i think aydelott will produce a team that is capable of carrying on the riverdale tradition. he's got my support.

you know, a shift to the wing-t shouldn't prove to be a fatal blow for the warriors. running the ball is the staple of riverdale football, period. after all, in previous seasons the warrior offense could line up in the shotgun with no back and five wide, but dave thomas was still going to run it off tackle. c'mon guys, seriously, the wing-t (although somewhat boring to watch) is the most effective and methodical method of controlling a football game if its run correctly. aydelott knows the wing-t, so the warriors should be in good shape.

all of this aside, i would also like to point out that regardless of what offense riverdale runs, they will still beat blackman by 70. :blink::thumb:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This quote from the Tennessean:

Aydelott said he intends to keep many of the defensive and special teams schemes Riverdale has used. But the offense is getting a facelift. Aydelott wants to incorporate the run-dominant wing-T that proved so successful for the Burros.

“That’s my comfort zone,” Aydelott said. “The offense is where they’ll definitely see a Hillsboro flavor.”

This is also the same offense that Antioch ran back in the late 70's. That's where Aydelott played in high school, and my dad played with him, and he said Ron loved their coach back then and loved his system with the wing-t