Aydelott to Riverdale!

knilob

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The wingT is just like most other offenses. It is great offense when executed well and the personnel fit the scheme. Let the new coach decide on the schemes that we run. It would be a disaster for him to try and coach someone else's offense.

Sounds like Aydelott is a coach that will take charge of the offense. My guess is that if his expertise is on offense he'll defer to the coordinator 'somewhat' on the defense. Very few coaches can effectively run the show on both sides of the ball but I've seen some fail miserably trying. The big question is who will come with him and what positions do they fill. Will he bring his DC?

Let's trust the guy and let him work his magic. The more I look at his record the more impressed I am.

If we're going to change the offense and/or defense, thank goodness they will get started in the spring.

Well i can tell you when he was at hillsboro Coach A was the OC and HC with COach Hemontolor as QB Coach and on the O headset on fridaynight in the box. Jay Gore was the OL Coach. I Know Coach collins and Coach Hemontolor coached for a year together. Then Collins moved on to Coach with Former Head Coach Greg Mantooth.Who use to be the Head Coach at Mt Juliet Highschool were Coach Hemontolorwas the OC for the team to last give Riverdale a region Lose.

i know the head coach is the highest authority, but with offensive coordinator wyant and defensive coordinator collins still being on staff, might not see to many changes. hopefully the new coach will be open minded to everything and dead set on nothing. but alot of questions will be answered in spring i guess.

You can bet money that Wyant just lost his OC slot.