biggest rivalry in west tennessee

madisonLB

well guys its that time of the year that madison gets their shot at usj and usj gets to play them again... what are your predictions on madison, everyone is finally fit for madison and everyone is absolutely pumped and cant stop thinking about the game, but enough of that... who will win?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well guys its that time of the year that madison gets their shot at usj and usj gets to play them again... what are your predictions on madison, everyone is finally fit for madison and everyone is absolutely pumped and cant stop thinking about the game, but enough of that... who will win?

Yall really suprised me at first with the 3-3 draw to Haywood. I know now that that was just a big fluke. I dont think that anyone can make any opinion on how Madison is by looking at the Haywood result. Size of field does matter, especially on Haywood's crap field. And I mean crap field. That definitely made an impact on that game. If anyone is not convinced look at the Sheffield game which was on a real size field and Haywood got murdered. Anyway, Madison is still, in my opinion, a great team and now that they are fit, will beat USJ. USJ has hardly any offense, the brazilian kid up front is decent and of course Alex Kurth will be a threat. Mark up those two at all times and Madison will get the win.

Good luck, fellas :ph34r:

when and where is it. might have to make a trip for this game

USJ actually does have a great team this year. The only teams that they have lost to have been in out of state tournaments.

Madison has also lost some of their big defensive players.

USJ's Billy Picaccio, Lucas Guerra, Alex Kurth, and Scott Metcalf have all been playing great and im looking forward to the game tonight at 5

See yall there

Edited by frankiec996

USJ actually does have a great team this year. The only teams that they have lost to have been in out of state tournaments.

Madison has also lost some of their big defensive players.

USJ's Billy Picaccio, Lucas Guerra, Alex Kurth, and Scott Metcalf have all been playing great and im looking forward to the game tonight at 5

See yall there

is scott a freshman?

Is the game still on for this afternoon? D-burg and Milan got cancelled.

might have to come down to watch that one!

what a game! madison had chance after chance for about 5 minutes they cleared the ball off the line 3 or 4 times... madison out ran and out played usj but usj put in a good effort. Madison vs. Usj ended 0-0 but look for next saturday's game in best of the west semi finals is gonna be a GREAT game! you guys need to see this one!