Coach of the Year

MakoShark

i would like to mention 3 coaches that i think have done a great job;

dyer-usj

duncan-bolton

nesbit-germantown

i know that a lot of coaches have done great jobs across the state but i know in west tn. that these 3 guys have done outstanding jobs this year. i don't think that coach dyer gets enough credit for keeping a good program going.(i saw a qoute about playing in the big leagues-easier to get there than to stay) i think this is happening at usj.coach duncan - bolton won 6 games last year and i know that they had some injuries last year about they have made great improvements. coach nesbit's team is used by several coaches in the area as an example for how hard they play and with the energy that they play with. i should know because all 3 of these teams have beat my team this spring, so i have seen first hand.

I agree, Coach Dyer has done an excellent job this year, especially with as young of a team as he has.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if if had a vote it would be matt stiltner at oneida he has got the baseball program on the right track. he has those kids believing in the program. they have won more games this year than they have in 3 years combined! considering about half of his team knew diddley about baseball he has taught them how to play baseball. hats off to coach stilt!