Knoxville games

Brites07

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut looks as strong as they have all season right now. Their defense just does not give up runs and they are hitting the covers off of the ball. I think if they can maintain this level thoughout the districts than they will be the team to beat.

Shutting out Gibbs twice on Sat. Then Heritage last night And the Lenoir City win tonight 11-0. Farragut can hang with any team out there if they can play their game and not make errors. Should know for sure after we face Maryville again tomorrow night just how good we are.

Farragut looks as strong as they have all season right now. Their defense just does not give up runs and they are hitting the covers off of the ball. I think if they can maintain this level thoughout the districts than they will be the team to beat.

Shutting out Gibbs twice on Sat. Then Heritage last night And the Lenoir City win tonight 11-0. Farragut can hang with any team out there if they can play their game and not make errors. Should know for sure after we face Maryville again tomorrow night just how good we are.

What is Farragut's record and who has beat them this year?

11-2 in district. Only losses were to Heritage earlier in season 3-0 and William Blount 1-0 in 12 innings on throwing error. Also lossed to Alcoa earlier in season in 12 innings. This does not count tourney pool play.

I thought all games counted toward stats. I knew there was a rule that tournaments only counted as 4 games but I wasn't aware that pool games weren't considered official games.

you're right bb

once the season starts, all games are official games and count in the teams stats

All this is recorded in the schedule on CoachT for Farragut Softball. You can look there to see what the record is. LadyAdDad is rght, Farragut started slow, but is playing better team ball right now.

Year-end tournament play is what counts and what people remember from a season. The fun starts next week!!!

How are the teams doing as the season is coming to an end? I saw where Farragut beat Heritage. That must have been a really good game. Who will be the teams to beat in that district?

Central is still unbeaten in district play and Powell is close behind. Who will go on?

Early on I thought Maryville and Heritage were going to dominate. Now I think that it will be between Farragut, Heritage , and William Blount in 4AAA. Maryville will not be a factor at all.

Early on I thought Maryville and Heritage were going to dominate. Now I think that it will be between Farragut, Heritage , and William Blount in 4AAA. Maryville will not be a factor at all.

WB looked VERY strong against Heritage and Farragut, both times. I'd bet on them to finish either first or second. Tough District to make it out of.

11-2 in district. Only losses were to Heritage earlier in season 3-0 and William Blount 1-0 in 12 innings on throwing error. Also lossed to Alcoa earlier in season in 12 innings. This does not count tourney pool play.

I am sure it would have counted if they would have WON..... They ALL COUNT!!!

I am sure it would have counted if they would have WON..... They ALL COUNT!!!

Sure they all count, but we are talking about regular games here. Sorry for the confusion. Pool play games, win or lose are just games to make your team better by playing tough teams that you would not normally play. They do count and they do reflect to a win loss record and stats for hitting and pitching. But teams experiment with lineups and play alot of JV players in these games so when it comes to playing district games we are ready.