Grundy Co Baseball

642doubleplay

Del, doesn't GC have several good players playing in other counties?

Several? I don't know about several. I can think of 2 and they're playing with family so I don't know how anybody can have an issue with it. Now some may count more playing in Jasper but if the boys went to Monteagle Elementary they were going to a Marion Co. school then so they're entitled to go to a Marion co secondary school.

I look at it this way. If Grundy isn't at the top this year it's because it's someone else's turn. Nobody gets to be #1 all the time.

DL.

Several? I don't know about several. I can think of 2 and they're playing with family so I don't know how anybody can have an issue with it. Now some may count more playing in Jasper but if the boys went to Monteagle Elementary they were going to a Marion Co. school then so they're entitled to go to a Marion co secondary school.

I look at it this way. If Grundy isn't at the top this year it's because it's someone else's turn. Nobody gets to be #1 all the time.

DL.

No issue...I thought they were a few and I know of one very good player.

Grundy Co will be back at the top real soon.