GOLDEN TATE

popefan 21

To say Golden Tate is going to Notre Dame is a longgg stretch. Now showing him much love? Hmm, I wonder why... Take a hint! Florida (I am a big UF fan) isn't turning an eye for him. The schools that want him are the ones that arent acadenically hard to get into, and have very good football programs: UT, Auburn. I think GT is a good guy, and he'll do great whever he goes, I wish the best for him. Let's just hope the college he goes to doesn't look at his Myspace :ph34r:

oh and popefan, Evidently I didnt play Golden last year, but I played him in 8th grade and my team killed him, sooo, as they say..... K THX BYE

How are you going to say Teneessee isn't "hard to get into". Their average ACT scores for their upcoming enrolling students is higher than Duke's. Tennessee is a lot harder to get into than it used to be.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are you going to say Teneessee isn't "hard to get into". Their average ACT scores for their upcoming enrolling students is higher than Duke's. Tennessee is a lot harder to get into than it used to be.

The last time that I looked, Duke required the SAT and not the ACT.

You are an idiot to think that.

The average GPA for this year's freshman class was a 3.5 and the average GPA was a 26. Yes, Tennessee is much harder to get into now but for an athelete they will except just about anybody. As will most DI schools. And as for the SAT and ACT. Most students will tell you that the ACT is harder then the SAT.

The average GPA for this year's freshman class was a 3.5 and the average GPA was a 26. Yes, Tennessee is much harder to get into now but for an athelete they will except just about anybody. As will most DI schools. And as for the SAT and ACT. Most students will tell you that the ACT is harder then the SAT.

Saying the ACT is more difficult than the SAT is like say the TCAP's & Stanford test are more difficult than the ISEE. There is a reason that the elite private colleges and universities require the SAT over the ACT.