o.s girls

bigstick#1

I read a few posts and heard about the problem from last night!! FIST OFF Wo in their right mind would bring this incidentthat had nothing to do with them onto coacht.....only to get stuff started!! Shame on you!! second I have played with both girls and I know the coaches on both teams... There's a long past that goes on between the two teams...but that does not excuse the actions!!THIRD don't start running your mouth about a parents job in raising their kid!! YOu obviously have no idea about this family!! SO the best thing everyone needs to do is KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT AND STOP SPREADING DRAMA AND TROUBLE ALL OVER THE INTERNET!! BE MATURE..THAT JUST SHOWS WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU PEOPLE ARE FOR BASHING EVERYONE ABOUT THE SITUATION WITHOUT KNOWING AL TEH LITTLE PIECES!!! GET A LIFE AND IF YOU WANT SOMETHING TO RANT AND RAVE ABOUT GO FIND YOUR OWN DRAMA!!!

If it had been a Kingston player and an OS coach you all would have had it in the Roane Co News by now. Don't act like this was some private incident. If you don't want things aired in public then don't try to hit an adult in a public palce in front of at least 20 people. As for the long history, the girls may have had one, but Coach Brackett is only in his second year there. I don't care if they are the hatfields and the mccoys- YOU DON'T SWING AT AN ADULT.

I don't need to know anything about anyone's family to know that any father should not let their daughter yell profanities at an adult, much less swing at them. If she doesn't want to be bashed then she should act like she has some sense.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see there you go assuming things!!! Proves just how much sense you have.."oh if it were the other way around it would have been in the roane county news by now!!" Not sayin os doesn't have attitudes ,but that right there proves it's just not OS!! you shouldn't be throwing punches...but keep it to yourself and stop making it public for everyone!! YOu"the kingston fan" are doing exactly what you just claimed os would do...your making it public to the whole state...not just roane county!! Maybe you should think before you speak..show you have some sense!!

Edited by Ozballer12

see there you go assuming things!!! Proves just how much sense you have.."oh if it were the other way around it would have been in the roane county news by now!!" Not sayin os doesn't have attitudes ,but that right there proves it's just not OS!! you shouldn't be throwing punches...but keep it to yourself and stop making it public for everyone!! YOu"the kingston fan" are doing exactly what you just claimed os would do...your making it public to the whole state...not just roane county!! Maybe you should think before you speak..show you have some sense!!

You are also assuming. I didn't say it was wrong to make it public. If it had been a Kingston player and the OS coach it should have been made public then too. I am not saying anything bad about OS. I simply meant if the shoe were on the other foot - the Os fans would have been on here talking about it. I am not making it public- IT WAS IN PUBLIC. You can't expect something like a player trying to punch a coach to stay quiet. There is no way Coach Headden condones that type of behavior. And I do have plenty of sense -thank you- enough sense to know what happened was wrong.

You are also assuming. I didn't say it was wrong to make it public. If it had been a Kingston player and the OS coach it should have been made public then too. I am not saying anything bad about OS. I simply meant if the shoe were on the other foot - the Os fans would have been on here talking about it. I am not making it public- IT WAS IN PUBLIC. You can't expect something like a player trying to punch a coach to stay quiet. There is no way Coach Headden condones that type of behavior. And I do have plenty of sense -thank you- enough sense to know what happened was wrong.

First of all not everyone knows the whole story, secondly the OS pitcher was wrong for taking a swing at not only an adult but a coach, she must not really care about her team because I would say that the TSSAA would not tolerate an action like that if it was reported. Now for the Kingston girls that sat around and watched their coach get attacked by another teams player, too me that is gutless, when I played ball if anyone would have attacked a player or a coach on my team well they would have taken a beaten, there comes a time when you have to show some guts and take some pride in your team, your school, and in the city you live in.

First of all not everyone knows the whole story, secondly the OS pitcher was wrong for taking a swing at not only an adult but a coach, she must not really care about her team because I would say that the TSSAA would not tolerate an action like that if it was reported. Now for the Kingston girls that sat around and watched their coach get attacked by another teams player, too me that is gutless, when I played ball if anyone would have attacked a player or a coach on my team well they would have taken a beaten, there comes a time when you have to show some guts and take some pride in your team, your school, and in the city you live in.

slappy, I'll give you a high five on that one!

Thats the problem- kids don't take pride in their school anymore. They are more loyal to travel ball teammates. I am not condoning fighting, but you do think one of them would have stood up and said something.

Thats the problem- kids don't take pride in their school anymore. They are more loyal to travel ball teammates. I am not condoning fighting, but you do think one of them would have stood up and said something.

For the people that were not there at this incident LEAVE IT ALONE!!! I was there and I saw the incident. You Jacketfan 13 and Slappy10 be ashamed of yourselves by saying that the girls from Kingston do not have pride in their school. YOU ARE WRONG. There was only one Kingston girl close to the incident and that was the Kingston pitcher. I know the Kingston pitcher was showing respect to her coach by doing what he told her to do. She was leaving just like he told her to. When the incident happened she returned to help stop it. What do you expect a 17 year old to do ... Jump between the two people one being a longtime childhood friend and the other being a coach that she would run through a wall for. How do you think that the Kingston Pitcher feels now? Honestly I don't know how she is handling the situation. Don't you think that she reads all of these posts? Think about it People that don't know the whole story are bashing her, her school and her teammates.

Let all of the talk die because no one knows the whole story but the people involved.

ok, i was watching the game of OS and RCHS. First, the pitcher had no reason at all to take a swing at the rchs coach. i played for kingston a few years ago and i have played ball my whole life and i agree 100 % with the idea that a kid never swings at an adult!!! if that would have been me, then my mom and dad would have killed me! the rchs pitch did the right thing by not going after headden. but what more can you expect from an oliver springs player? i mean their coach obviously doesn't care what his players do. i still have my kingston pride and i haven't played there in almost 10 years.