HARRISON SMITH

cherries

Outstanding showing by HS ... he does alot of things well ... he made two of the best catches I have seen in High school ball last year that beat my Fulton Falcons ..my hat was off to him then and its off now .. those are some good numbers he has posted there .... I think his future is on Defense as a safety or if he was to get bigger a OLB ... I could see him in a slotback roll also catching passes ... hope he stays home .....

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really impressed with the numbers Smith put up @ the Nike camp. That was an electronically timed 4.38. Jason Allen ran a 4.39 @ the NFL combine. I think Mr. Smith might want to go get a bigger mail box. :thumb:B)

Edited by Coalman

Where is Smith leaning to in recruiting? I'm hearing different things. I've heard ND if they offer, but I've also heard he doesn't like them as much as people think. I've also heard he is interested in them but not a whole lot because they want him at LB. I've heard BC is too far from home for him. I've heard he likes Bama alot right now. Then there is UTK. I've heard he is close to committing, just wants to make sure, but I've heard the same about him going elsewhere because UTK wants him at LB.

Where is Smith leaning to in recruiting? I'm hearing different things. I've heard ND if they offer, but I've also heard he doesn't like them as much as people think. I've also heard he is interested in them but not a whole lot because they want him at LB. I've heard BC is too far from home for him. I've heard he likes Bama alot right now. Then there is UTK. I've heard he is close to committing, just wants to make sure, but I've heard the same about him going elsewhere because UTK wants him at LB.

I've seen Smith play and he's one of the best players i've seen in a while. I would like to see UTK land this kid, but I wonder if he could adjust to linebacker on the D-1 level. Personally, I think the kid could end up starting at db for just about any school in the country. This should be an interesting situation to see where he decides to sign.

I've seen Smith play and he's one of the best players i've seen in a while. I would like to see UTK land this kid, but I wonder if he could adjust to linebacker on the D-1 level. Personally, I think the kid could end up starting at db for just about any school in the country. This should be an interesting situation to see where he decides to sign.

he already weighs 215,.and he still has another year in high school. Harrison will put on anot ther 20 in his first year. He probably will end up at linebacker.What ever team lands this kid is getting a gem. how many lbs run a 4.38?

he already weighs 215,.and he still has another year in high school. Harrison will put on anot ther 20 in his first year. He probably will end up at linebacker.What ever team lands this kid is getting a gem. how many lbs run a 4.38?

Well, P-Train, the more I think about it; you're probably right. D-1 coaches do like linebackers with speed these days. It would be cool to see him develop into a top notch linebacker...just as long as he's wearing orange and white!!!!!!!!!!