7-AAA Final Regular Season Standings

davidlimbaugh

If I had to make an all district team I believe I would pick it like this...

C) Sr. Bratcher, Warren Co.

1B) Sr. Roden, Siegel

2B) Undecided

SS) Sr. Powers, Riverdale

3B) Jr. Cole, Blackman

OF) Jr. Hunter, Riverdale

OF) Jr. Polk, Oakland

OF) Jr. Skinner, Riverdale

P) Sr. Killian, Warren Co.

P) Sr. Choate, Riverdale

P) Jr. Barnes, Oakland

P) Sr. Woods, Riverdale

P) Sr. Roberts, Siegel

of course i'm biased but i'd have to put fann and burnett on there somewhere...they both played equal amount at two positions though...also i think the lebanon catcher should get consideration as well

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know how they do it, I thought the coaches from each team selected their top performers and Tyler Burnett from Oakland would have to make it. No question he was the best and most consistent hitter all year. The shortstop for Lebanon should too IMO, the 2 games I watched Lebanon play that kid looked awesome! The centerfielder was not too shabby either. I also would have to agree about JR Roden. I hope he gets it because he deserves it. Everytime you watch Siegel, hear Siegel, or read about Siegel...JR has done something.

JR has been a senior leader for Siegel this season. Very good first baseman defensively and has put up some great numbers offensively. I am very interested to see where he ends up next season. I would say any JUCO in Tennessee is a definite possibility.

from what i've heard, he's pretty interested in walter state, as they are in him, and everybody knows they're a legit program.