Gallatin in '06

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy Wavelink,

Can't wait for the season to start but you know you have to yell double loud this year. I think I'll make a cardboard cut-out and put it in my seat. Should be a special year. After last year I would say the only thing that is a huge question will be the turnover situation & maybe a little better clock management in the close ones.

43 Seniors is a lot. Experience is going to be huge for the Wave this year. This is the one we have been waiting for guys. I remember when these guys were freshmen, and we have been talking about this season ever since. Every day I pass the State Champions sign on 31E coming into Gallatin from Westmoreland and every day I pay attention to the blank spot beside '92 on the Football line. I can't help but think how great '06 would look in that spot. :unsure: Who knows what could happen?

WOW that's a lot of seniors. I thought Cookeville's 36 last year were the most I'd ever see...

Good luck to the Green Wave this year.

Oh,and thank you for the coach... :thumb::D

THE SQUAD :)

Yeah that is the most I have ever seen on one team as well...almost unheard of.

Joslin is a great guy, hated to lose him but he was in an almost no win situation here after Short.

Yeah that is the most I have ever seen on one team as well...almost unheard of.

Joslin is a great guy, hated to lose him but he was in an almost no win situation here after Short.

Yes, it was tough on him following Coach Short. He is doing great at Cookeville and very happy. He is a good coach and cares about his players.

I also think a lot of Robert. He is a good one.

Hey Wireman,

Where have you been? Went by & picked up my season tickets today. I can hardly wait!! News from football camp is that JT banged up his shoulder a little...going for x-rays in the morning. Doesn't sound too serious though. It's hard for me to yell much louder than I already do, but I will make an effort on your behalf!! I agree... could be a special year. All of the components are there!!! I don't expect turnovers to be a problem this year. Last year was uncharacteristic for that! Hope that new job won't stand in your way!

Talk to you soon & GO GREEN WAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Get them milk jugs ready!)