class of 2007

pain train

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Tennesse has offered anyone from Maplewood. I am pretty sure the only in state kids to have offers are Golden Tate, Chris Donald, Harrison Smith, Rae Sykes, Tyler Maples, Alex Watkins, Todd Campbell, Anthony Anderson, Roderick Davis, Tavis Hogsett and Kevin Cooper.

We'll see what happens after the senior camp this Saturday!

Here is a list of probably the top 30 kids in state. Most of them have at least one D1 offer, while some have multiple offers.

Top 30 in Tennessee

1) Chris Donald LB 6’3 220 Huntingdon

2) Golden Tate ATH 5’11 190 Pope John Paul II

3) Rae Sykes DE 6’4 250 Alcoa

4) Harrison Smith ATH 6’1 205 Catholic

5) Todd Campbell WR 6’1 185 Franklin

6) Anthony Anderson ATH 6’0 185 Austin East

7) Chris Walker LB 6’3 220 Christian Brothers

8) Roderick Davis WR 6’0 190 Wooddale

9) Alex Watkins DE 6’5 225 Haywood

10) Tavis Hogsett LB 6’3 230 Jackson Cent-Merry

11) John Stokes LB 6’5 225 University School

12) Darius Davis DB 6’0 176 Whitehaven

13) Mark Fisher DE 6’4 275 Goodpasture

14) Aaron Crawford RB 5’10 200 Ridgeway

15) Kevin Cooper FB 6’1 240 Baylor

16) Josh Hawkins ATH 6’1 190 Loudon

17) Isaiah Smith DE 6’2 215 Columbia Central

18) Tyler Maples WR 6’2 170 Maryville

19) Dennis Rogan ATH 5’10 167 Fulton

20) Kyrus Lanxter WR 6’2 175 Alcoa

21) BJ Coleman QB 6’4 180 McCallie

22) Dasmine Cathey DE 6’3 195 Ridgeway

23) Wade Bonner DB 5’10 185 Fayette-Ware

24) JT Beasley OL 6’3 260 Dyersburg

25) Sidney Tarver LB 6’3 200 Baylor

26) Jaron Norfleet DE 6’2 220 Brentwood

27) Jarad McGaha OL 6’5 290 Powell

28) Chris Shiverdecker RB 5’11 185 Alcoa

29) John Bruhin OL 6’4 290 Powell

30) Michael Park QB 6’1 190 Mem. Univ. Schoo

Tico Andrews from East Robertson has got to be on that list.

I don't think Tennesse has offered anyone from Maplewood. I am pretty sure the only in state kids to have offers are Golden Tate, Chris Donald, Harrison Smith, Rae Sykes, Tyler Maples, Alex Watkins, Todd Campbell, Anthony Anderson, Roderick Davis, Tavis Hogsett and Kevin Cooper.

good post...i think some guys are getting on here saying guys are getting offers when most of them are probably just getting letters and recruited, those are two different things...

I believe GoVols is right on the instate kids that have UT offers, but I do know that Isaiah Smith of Columbia Central has an offer from them and Ole Miss, and could be getting one from Vandy soon..maybe even Alabama.

For the record, Vanderbilt has offered the following state talent: James Williams of Smyrna (committed), Chris Marve of Memphis White Station (committed), Chris Walker of Christian Brothers, John Stokes of Memphis University School, Golden Tate of PJP2, Mark Fisher of Goodpasture, Todd Campbell of Franklin (committed to UT), Chris Donald of Huntingdon, Alex Watkins of Haywood, Harrison Smith of Knox Catholic, Kyrus Lanxter of Alcoa and Roderick Davis of Memphis Wooddale.

There are some players out there that they are still apparently evaluating and may get VU offers down the road too.

UT is likely doing the same with some other in-state talent too.

Not sure as to what Memphis is doing and MTSU is looking at a number of prospects in middle and east tennessee..as well as in South Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama.

Edited by JesseWJohnson

Okay what happened???????????

Antwain Stallworth from Antioch High School looked good. Johnathan Moore from Maplewood looked good. Terrence Holt from Maplewood looked extemely well catching punts, db, rb, and at all of the agility drills. Thomas Majors from Maplewood High School was head and shoulders above any linebacker up there. Great running back from South Carolina, sorry didn't get his name. from Antioch biggest fan.