Siegel 2 - Blackman 1

RHScooling

It seems that our Murfreesboro teams have been very inconsistant this season. Have there been alot of injuries on some of these teams?

I never dreamed that Oakland would tie Siegel this year, and after an OHS, SHS tie, I'll bet Blackman (like everyone else except maybe Siegel) never dreamed that they would be on the losing end of last night's matchup.

WOW

Does anybody who was at the game have any details?

It seems that our Murfreesboro teams have been very inconsistant this season. Have there been alot of injuries on some of these teams?

I never dreamed that Oakland would tie Siegel this year, and after an OHS, SHS tie, I'll bet Blackman (like everyone else except maybe Siegel) never dreamed that they would be on the losing end of last night's matchup.

WOW

Does anybody who was at the game have any details?

Siegel out played Blackman in the first half, a questionable offsides for the first goal for Siegel, but they deserved to be winning in the first half.

The second half, Blackman owned just couldn't put it in the back of the net, Blackman definitely won the second half. The game should have been a tie.

The second goal goal by Siegel was a definite offsides5-10 yards offsides, even Siegel parents said he was offsides. I also don't think Larpin was even shooting, but trying to cross the ball, but it went in. But that's the way it goes sometimes.

Blackman still gets second in the district, after looking at the seedings, it looks like Siegel will see Blackman again in the Semi-finals.

I'm with you on this one. The first half was definitely Siegels, second half, Blackman's. I do think I've seen both of these teams play better games, though.

If Siegel's last goal wasn't scored on a missed offsides call, then he was only on by a fraction of an inch at the time of play, which is possible. Far be it from me to say a ref made a bad call--or missed a call completely!

Edited by MadWorld

I'm with you on this one. The first half was definitely Siegels, second half, Blackman's. I do think I've seen both of these teams play better games, though.

If Siegel's last goal wasn't scored on a missed offsides call, then he was only on by a fraction of an inch at the time of play, which is possible. Far be it from me to say a ref made a bad call--or missed a call completely!

He was more than a fraction off, he was off at least 5 yards, and you can ask any Siegel or Blackman parent that was sitting around the 20 or so. One of the Siegel parents came up to me right after the game and said he was offsides.

However the score could have been 3 to nothing in the first half, Siegel had two shots come off the cross bar.

Siegel definitely seemed that they wanted this ball game more.

Blackman will continue to struggle, because they continue not to play as a team. No one is passing to each other, and when they do, it's not to feet, everyone is trying to be "the Man". I know it's not easy out there to pass to feet with pressure, but when you hold on to the ball until it gets taken from you or until you have so much pressure you can't make an efficient pass, then you will contiue to sturggle. They have a new season starting Monday, let's hope that they can start over and become the team that everyone thought they were gonig to be this year!

I know all the Blackman Fans and Coach believe in these boys, they just have to believe in themselves! GO BLAZE!!

what a game siegel deserved to win they played much harder then we did i wasnt close to the 2nd goal but i know the first goal the kid was standing 5-10 yards offisides when the ball was kicked and it was obvious it was on a free kick he was standing offisides for 20 seconds before the ball was kicked but oh well it happens we are play extreamly bad soccer right now and if we dont step it up we wont get ouy of distritcs

ah both of the goals were offsides in my opinion(the linesman could not even tell me who kept the guy onside), but it really doesnt matter now. Siegel played harder than we did and deserved to win the game. Hopefully we(blackman) can turn it around and start playing soccer the right way before districts start.