Dyer Co. v.s. Milan

godeep20

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, seems the Milan program is headed in the wrong direction. They have tons of talent and seems like every year, they do progessively worse in the postseason. Is the coach just happy to win one state championhip, cause they probably should have at least 1 more and could of competed this year for one.

I was there yesterday, and that officiating was absolute garbage. Also, why do we have dyersburg umpires officiating a Milan/Dyer Co. game in the postseason? I can take a loss when it is handed to us but I cannot take a loss handed by a generous strike zone favoring Dyer Co.

If you have a issue, grab a tissue

If you have a issue, grab a tissue

cry baby :angry: umpires didnt lose the game for you . sounds like your just a sore loser . dyer co. got the hits when they needed them and milan didnot. chris white made a bad running error on his fly to third that hurt. good luck next year :blink: i guess the umpires lost the first game for you to :blink:

Edited by mb4ut

I was there yesterday, and that officiating was absolute garbage. Also, why do we have dyersburg umpires officiating a Milan/Dyer Co. game in the postseason? I can take a loss when it is handed to us but I cannot take a loss handed by a generous strike zone favoring Dyer Co.

Seems everytime Milan loses its somebody's fault but their own. How about congratulating DC and then get ready for the summer. Looks like that is all you got to look forward to now.

I bet if you asked any Dyer County fan they wouldn't won't a dyersburg ump either. Besides a GOOD team can play through adversity, because at whatever level you play at you just have to deal with it not whine about it. That goes for any sport!

I bet if you asked any Dyer County fan they wouldn't won't a dyersburg ump either. Besides a GOOD team can play through adversity, because at whatever level you play at you just have to deal with it not whine about it. That goes for any sport!

WOW I didn't know each team had their own umps. That crew may have been at Dyersburg 3 times this year. Both teams played hard and there are always calls that could go either way. It was a great game between to great teams.