Who will win 1A Mr Football

timbdp

1st back up on the lying deal or things are gonna get ugly quick. faster than 4.28.

The statements I make on here ARE to the best of my knowledge. We are not as lucky as yall guys over there to have such a paper to keep up with our local school programs like the C.Times. Everything here IS word of mouth and no we don't send our kids to big camps. But 2 tenths of a second difference only really matters on paper and you know it. It took me this long to get answers like the last post to see you were for real on your comments. I just looked over the C. Times and I'll get more info there. You are redeemed. But back up off that lying comment. :thumb:

And I didn't incite you were either; just that you were IF you didn't anwer the question.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st back up on the lying deal or things are gonna get ugly quick. faster than 4.28.

The statements I make on here ARE to the best of my knowledge. We are not as lucky as yall guys over there to have such a paper to keep up with our local school programs like the C.Times. Everything here IS word of mouth and no we don't send our kids to big camps. But 2 tenths of a second difference only really matters on paper and you know it. It took me this long to get answers like the last post to see you were for real on your comments. I just looked over the C. Times and I'll get more info there. You are redeemed. But back up off that lying comment. :thumb:

And I didn't incite you were either; just that you were IF you didn't anwer the question.

two tenths of a second seperate D1 prospects, and fraternity prospects

I agree that is why I wanted a reliable time.....

In high school if a kid runs anywhere around a 4.67 really under a 4.7 he is fast and can pull away from the average high school football player. Seth runs anywhere from a 4.6 to a 4.63 and he can pull away from just about anyone that I have seen this year....

If dailey was in the 4.6 or maybe the 4.57 range he would be pullin away from anyone especially the jokers in region 6....

Edited by IOWNYOU149

I agree that is why I wanted a reliable time.....

In high school if a kid runs anywhere around a 4.67 really under a 4.7 he is fast and can pull away from the average high school football player. Seth runs anywhere from a 4.6 to a 4.63 and he can pull away from just about anyone that I have seen this year....

If dailey was in the 4.6 or maybe the 4.57 range he would be pullin away from anyone especially the jokers in region 6....

You are right region 6 isn't fast at all. I have watched them all year.

two tenths of a second seperate D1 prospects, and fraternity prospects

True enough in recruting, but actual on the field ball playing; it honestly doesn't play a big role. I've seen corners come off the field after covering a guy who's supposed to have a blazing 40, and say something like "Man, he wasn't nearly as fast as everybody said!" Then I've also seen corners get their butts whipped for 4 quarters by guys whose 40 times are less than what might turn D1 heads. And plus, anyone who's ever ran timed 40s knows it all depends on what day it is and who's got the watch. But I won't deny that 40 times are somewhat important and do play a role in recruting, however, 2 tenths often doesn't translate into what it's supposed to on the field.

I don't think you've earned the right to talk trash to the #1 team in the state when they spanked you 28-zip. :D

Spanked?.................haha not hardly.

Game statistics

First downs Rushes Passing Pass yards Fumbles Punts Penalties

Collinwood 6 38-78 1-7-1 8 6-3 7-27.7 6-35

Friendship 4 27-120 5-8-0 55 2-1 5-40.5 8-46

You do not have the right to reply to one of my posts sinse I have over 1200 posts and you have around 200. :D