Who will win Mr Football kicker

timbdp

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 of 21 field goals; 53 of 55 extra points; 37.3 yard punting avg.

longest field goal last season was 51 yards against wooddale in the first round of playoffs; also kicked a 49 yard field goal against ravenwood in the semis

not sure what percentage of his kicks went in the endzone last year but this year it is over 90%

already holds the shelby-metro record for most field goals in a career and several other records as well. only needs 3 more this season to break the state career record.

josh has been kicking for ridgeway since he was a freshman. in his first game as a freshman, he kicked a field goal with 0.2 seconds left on the clock to beat briarcrest.

this was to be the first year he would have the same deep snapper and holder as the previous year, but last years holder has been injured since summer and that has made a big difference for him.

longest field goal last season was 51 yards against wooddale in the first round of playoffs; also kicked a 49 yard field goal against ravenwood in the semis

not sure what percentage of his kicks went in the endzone last year but this year it is over 90%

already holds the shelby-metro record for most field goals in a career and several other records as well. only needs 3 more this season to break the state career record.

josh has been kicking for ridgeway since he was a freshman. in his first game as a freshman, he kicked a field goal with 0.2 seconds left on the clock to beat briarcrest.

this was to be the first year he would have the same deep snapper and holder as the previous year, but last years holder has been injured since summer and that has made a big difference for him.

I had him with 5 over the end zone last year and 3 this year, with a few more being about 2 yards short of going out.

He is just flat out good. I'm guessing he could go to Bama tomorrow........

I agree that jasper is heck of a kicker. but, is not to the talent of #17 daniel allen from henry co. not only does dan kick extra points, field goals, and kickoff, but he is also a starting wide receiver that makes the difficult catches, that kid is just an all-around athlete.

I agree that jasper is heck of a kicker. but, is not to the talent of #17 daniel allen from henry co. not only does dan kick extra points, field goals, and kickoff, but he is also a starting wide receiver that makes the difficult catches, that kid is just an all-around athlete.

jasper could easily play any position on the field (he actually wouldn't be a bad qb/wr) as he is about 6'1" and runs a 4.5 forty, but he is such a weapon with that leg and ridgeway has good depth at wide-out so it would be absurd to use him liek that.

When you say not the talent,do you mean as far as kicking?Jasper does one thing,and thats kicks the ball(better then anyone IMO)when he is playing at LSU next year,I dont think they are going to ask him to go catch a pass.

and he also could possibly be one of the best soccer players in the state too