Detris Willis...

Unapproved Website is reporting that Coach O. wants the younger Willis down in Oxford next year and that Bobby Bowden has him on his sheet as a FSU prospect.

Is Fulmer going to let another Willis leave the state? He let an All-American in Detris's brother Patrick go. I just dont see how Detris can be flying under ther radar for Tennessee too.Tell me what you guys think.

And...BTW here is the tale of the tape on Detris......

Height: 5-foot-11

Weight: 240 pounds

40-yard dash: 4.7 seconds

Bench max: 400 pounds

Squat max: 500 pounds

I have saw him in action. I feel he has some proving to do to be a D-1 player. Not saying he is not a good football player, but more likely a DII or small college player. He was not the best FB or LB in his own region last year and proboably not even the best LB on his own team, my vote would have gone to #31 Lucas Young, so my personal opinion would be I would rather sign Donald out of Huntingdon at this point in time maybe later in the year Willis will prove to be a difference maker. One final note, can any one clear up why he did not play at the end of last year?

I have saw him in action. I feel he has some proving to do to be a D-1 player. Not saying he is not a good football player, but more likely a DII or small college player. He was not the best FB or LB in his own region last year and proboably not even the best LB on his own team, my vote would have gone to #31 Lucas Young, so my personal opinion would be I would rather sign Donald out of Huntingdon at this point in time maybe later in the year Willis will prove to be a difference maker. One final note, can any one clear up why he did not play at the end of last year?

You are absolutely right, Willis is not a DI player.

You are absolutely right, Willis is not a DI player.

Detris is good, but not as good as his brother Orey... not to mention Patrick. Orey was a legit D1 prospect except for maybe a grade problem, but I don't see Detris as D1...maybe D2 or NAIA if his grades have improved. So much talent in one family....wow.