• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if the Braves aren't fixing to trade Marcus Giles? I say that because he hasn't been in the last 2 games or is he just injured?

just read on the Braves website that there is something wrong with his thumb, he thinks it is broken but the x-ray was negative

gotmilk, Do you think Thomson is still ahead of James?

If Thomson could stay healthy, he would be a major anchor in the Braves pitching staff! I like James and I think he is going to be a good young pitcher, but he didnt look to good yesterday giving up 5 in 5 innings! The Braves are giving James 8 runs a game when he starts, if they scored 8 runs per start for Thomson, he would be 9-1 in his last 10 starts! I like the looks of the staff next season with Smoltz, Hudson, a healthy Hampton, a healthy Thomson(if he is back?), James, Davies, and Ramirez! :(

Call me crazy, but the Braves still have a shot at getting 15 straight! With a favorable schedule in August and 9 games left with the Mets, they could actually make a run at the division if the offense keeps it up and the pitching gets a little more consistent! :lol:

The Braves are 11.5 out right now!