will barry bonds break the HR record

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope that * doesnt break the HR record. * cheated to get to where he is today.

okay, so if bonds had never done roids, how many less homeruns would he have? maybe 10? in no way am i justifying roids, i just hate it when people beat this dead horse.

really, i dont even pay to much attention to professional baseball, but i get tired of this arguement and the pete rose arguement. MLB is dumb as a corporation, thats why they will never touch the NBA and NFL in my book. honestly i doubt they would survive if it werent for the sales of their new era fitteds B)

bonds, go get 'em boy, and never touch another performance enhancing drug in your life <_<

Guest dare_2_dream

really, i dont even pay to much attention to professional baseball, but i get tired of this arguement and the pete rose arguement. MLB is dumb as a corporation, thats why they will never touch the NBA and NFL in my book. honestly i doubt they would survive if it werent for the sales of their new era fitteds <_<

I know I own quite a few of them hats, and they aint cheap by no means.

okay, so if bonds had never done roids, how many less homeruns would he have? maybe 10? in no way am i justifying roids, i just hate it when people beat this dead horse.

ACtually, if you figure up his career average from 86-98(after Bonds became jeolous of McGwire) and figure that in from 99-04, Bonds would have right about 600 right now, not 713! Plus, you add in the fact that as you get into your later years in MLB, you numbers decline without roids, I figure he may be sitting around 525-550! No where close to Aaron! ;)

Guest dare_2_dream

ACtually, if you figure up his career average from 86-98(after Bonds became jeolous of McGwire) and figure that in from 99-04, Bonds would have right about 600 right now, not 713! Plus, you add in the fact that as you get into your later years in MLB, you numbers decline without roids, I figure he may be sitting around 525-550! No where close to Aaron! ;)

But he did the ROIDS so he is close and that is what this is all about.

baseball is about the least physical professional sport there is...i cant understand why they have the biggest steriods problem. but like i said earlier i cant see why they spend years disputing it and taking it to congress either.

gotmilk, no way you can convince me that bonds would be anywhere under 650 right now if he had ever took roids. guess im right and your right too because we will never be able to find out.

baseball is about the least physical professional sport there is...i cant understand why they have the biggest steriods problem. but like i said earlier i cant see why they spend years disputing it and taking it to congress either.

gotmilk, no way you can convince me that bonds would be anywhere under 650 right now if he had ever took roids. guess im right and your right too because we will never be able to find out.

Your right there is no way to know! I am just going based off his career averages! I just dont like cheating and I think he is a cheater, McGwire used to be one of my favorite players in all of baseball, but now I am not a McGwire fan at all! :thumb: