GVILLE AND CTOWN

Who are these other athletes?

The only other athlete I can think of would be Bryce Randolph, he was the only one who did anything last year against us, and i think he scored their only touchdown. I dont know who any others would be? But if these athletes that G-ville keeps talkin about are the same one's they had last year, then I don't think we have much to worry about.

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct they do not have any except for those two and I don't know much about either one.

You all doubt that Gordonsville has any other athletes well I'll give you some names.

Jordan Davis

Nathan Williams

Bryce Randolph

Tyler Vaden

Robert Halfacre

Justin Sims

Jon Mason

There is plenty more. I don't feel the need to type all night to prove a point. You all also talk alot of trash for people that don't have any influence on the outcome of the game.

Edited by croz6110

You all doubt that Gordonsville has any other athletes well I'll give you some names.

Jordan Davis

Nathan Williams

Bryce Randolph

Tyler Vaden

Robert Halfacre

Justin Sims

Jon Mason

There is plenty more. I don't feel the need to type all night to prove a point. You all also talk alot of trash for people that don't have any influence on the outcome of the game.

Who... :)

You all also talk alot of trash for people that don't have any influence on the outcome of the game.

We just speak the truth. Granted some of it is trash talking, you gordansville fans just can't stand it that we are always right. We have reason to trash talk to, we havent lost to ya'll in a long time, so until you win, you are out of luck. Plus you havent had any good enough teams (in the past couple of years) to back yours up, we have.

"We just speak the truth. Granted some of it is trash talking, you gordansville fans just can't stand it that we are always right. We have reason to trash talk to, we havent lost to ya'll in a long time, so until you win, you are out of luck. Plus you havent had any good enough teams (in the past couple of years) to back yours up, we have."

Thats about the most truthful thing I've heard on this whole thread.

Jordan Davis

Nathan Williams

Bryce Randolph

Tyler Vaden

Robert Halfacre

Justin Sims

Jon Mason

Jordan Davis is not that good of an athlete I know the kid I have seen him grow up he is not that good. Justin Sims can't hold a light to Lee Evans, and Jon Mason when did he become an athlete? Bryce Randolph is soft one hit and he is done. Who are these other kids? You are right we do talk alot trash and not have any influence on the outcome of the game, but two things though (1) its fun to get you cry babies over there fired up and (2) beat us and shut us up!!!

Jordan Davis is not that good of an athlete I know the kid I have seen him grow up he is not that good. Justin Sims can't hold a light to Lee Evans, and Jon Mason when did he become an athlete? Bryce Randolph is soft one hit and he is done. Who are these other kids? You are right we do talk alot trash and not have any influence on the outcome of the game, but two things though (1) its fun to get you cry babies over there fired up and (2) beat us and shut us up!!!

You call us cry babies, but who are the ones getting all worked up over this thing. Do you need a tissue or something. As for the trash talking, why don't you hush and let the players do the talking. It's funny because ya'll are still talking trash like you're playing, but I doubt you'll put on pads on game night.

pfft ~ Murphy Fair's 1A preseason All State Team

DEFENSE

DB Adam Townsend, Hampton, 5-6, 170, Sr.

DB Rashad Rayner, Jackson Christian, 5-9, 180, Sr.

DB Marcus Starkey, South Pittsburg, 6-2, 175, Sr.

DB Blake Satterfield, Trousdale Co., 5-10, 150, Sr.

LB Chris Tuck, Jo Byrnes, 5-10, 175, Sr.

LB JoJo Vestal, Eagleville, 5-11, 220, Sr.

LB Ryan McGowan, Whitwell, 6-2, 205, Sr.

DL Brandon Davis, Coalfield, 5-10, 200, Sr.

DL Cole Trim, Fayette Academy, 5-11, 230, Sr.

DL Tremont Moody, Jo Byrns, 6-2, 280, Sr.

DL Kevin Copelin, Lake Co., 6-3, 245, Sr.

P Nathan Williams, Gordonsville, 6-0, 195, Sr. Bottom name P Nathan Williams ~All State Punter Jon Mason ~ don't even go there, hes one mean player. All the rest off them are there for the "playing" and they hang tough, that's why I'm " Proud To be A Gordonsville Tiger Fan" Win or loose, they hang tough & make us proud. One should always recognize a good player even when he is a fan on the other side of the field.

Edited by coonslittlesis

pfft ~ Murphy Fair's 1A preseason All State Team

DEFENSE

DB Adam Townsend, Hampton, 5-6, 170, Sr.

DB Rashad Rayner, Jackson Christian, 5-9, 180, Sr.

DB Marcus Starkey, South Pittsburg, 6-2, 175, Sr.

DB Blake Satterfield, Trousdale Co., 5-10, 150, Sr.

LB Chris Tuck, Jo Byrnes, 5-10, 175, Sr.

LB JoJo Vestal, Eagleville, 5-11, 220, Sr.

LB Ryan McGowan, Whitwell, 6-2, 205, Sr.

DL Brandon Davis, Coalfield, 5-10, 200, Sr.

DL Cole Trim, Fayette Academy, 5-11, 230, Sr.

DL Tremont Moody, Jo Byrns, 6-2, 280, Sr.

DL Kevin Copelin, Lake Co., 6-3, 245, Sr.

P Nathan Williams, Gordonsville, 6-0, 195, Sr. Bottom name P Nathan Williams ~All State Punter Jon Mason ~ don't even go there, hes one mean player. All the rest off them are there for the "playing" and they hang tough, that's why I'm " Proud To be A Gordonsville Tiger Fan" Win or loose, they hang tough & make us proud. One should always recognize a good player even when he is a fan on the other side of the field.

I have never once said that I would not recognize a good player, I have yet to see one though. Congrats on having an All State Punter whooo!!! Thats a great accomlishment. I remember the days when Dusty Ray was the man, Troy Clairborne, C.J. Babcock, Stephen Jackson and these boys you have now could not come close to them. I am so glad Jon Mason is a mean player, but what good is it to be mean if your not very good? It is good that all the rest are just role players every team needs them. I am glad you are Tiger fan whether they win or loose :D I think you mean lose but I am not a spelling teacher either.

You call us cry babies, but who are the ones getting all worked up over this thing. Do you need a tissue or something. As for the trash talking, why don't you hush and let the players do the talking. It's funny because ya'll are still talking trash like you're playing, but I doubt you'll put on pads on game night.

Who is crying? I am not and I am not getting worked up over this thing either. I just like getting you guys worked up and that is about it. No I don't need tissue, but come Friday night of the SC vs. G-ville game I would go and by 2 cases of them for your players for after the game. As for trash talking I am not going to hush I have to much fun doing it and ask anyone that knows who oldsc7 is they know I don't ever stop talking trash, but its all in fun though. No I will not be putting on pads game night, but I am still allowed to talk. Have a nice day. :D