GVILLE AND CTOWN

I'm talkin about them coming to our place when G-ville played at home. Because they "wanted to see a better game". That was their words, not mine. Very seldom will one of our fans miss a home game. ;)

Well, the home games that the G-ville fans decided that they didn't want to see was probably RBS or MJCS. Now, I, personally, would rather watch ya'll play TC, York, Westmoreland, and KC, than watch G-ville play RBS. I can't think of anybody else that we play other than those where it wouldn't be a good game. Everybody else on the schedule is usually a pretty good game.

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was probably a combination of the weather and it being the first scrimmage. Gordonsville had their first scrimmage the other night. I didn't get to go but from what I heard they did pretty well for it to be their first real scrimmage. They practiced with Macon Co. previously but I don't think they went full offense and defense. Justin Smith will be in the secondary this year, but with him playing QB, i don't know how much he'll stay in.

He definitly needs to not play as much defense as possible, for G-ville to win some ball games, not sayin he isn't good, I wouldn't want to risk him gettin hurt, and then have to bring in a young QB like last year I believe when ya'll played Trousdale. Not taking anything away from Chase Malone. I would definitly try to find some one else for his position on D, but thats just my thinking. I know SC wouldn't have Sanders back in the secondary, but I do realize G-ville doesn't have as many players so I understand how it may be hard.

He definitly needs to not play as much defense as possible, for G-ville to win some ball games, not sayin he isn't good, I wouldn't want to risk him gettin hurt, and then have to bring in a young QB like last year I believe when ya'll played Trousdale. Not taking anything away from Chase Malone. I would definitly try to find some one else for his position on D, but thats just my thinking. I know SC wouldn't have Sanders back in the secondary, but I do realize G-ville doesn't have as many players so I understand how it may be hard.

I agree with you, but when you have such an athlete as Smith, it is very tempting to have him on the field as much as possible. Last year, he returned kickoffs.

I agree with you, but when you have such an athlete as Smith, it is very tempting to have him on the field as much as possible. Last year, he returned kickoffs.

you're right, it is hard to hold back, just hope for you guys he stays healthy, but I thought ya'll have some new weapons, if so, he shouldn't have to do it all.

Hey croz........do you still like that grape kool aid? ;)

Upperman enrolled 4 brothers that moved there from Texas. One of them is a freshman but the other three could possibly play right away. I think Upperman will push their way into the playoffs in 4-2A.

That has nothing to do with this thread except we both play them. As always, I hope G-Town wins 14 in a row after Week 1. Especially now that the "Bigmouth Bass" is playing for the Tigers. B)

Vaden might want to think twice about hittin Bass, or Jonathon Evans, or Tez Hembrey, I think all three of them would have no problem gettin by him, if he can keep up. Randolph is the only legit one you mentioned about laying a hit, as far as your secoundary is concerned.

You must not have read my post from earlier? NOT APPROPRIATE As far as their secondary is concerned they better back up and give our recievers at least a 10 yard cushion if not they will go right by them. I watched the film of the Franklin Co scrimmage today and the line did not look as bad as you make them out to be. They did have some brain farts and stuff but its was not as bad as you make it out to be. Have a nice day! :D

Edited by QueenBee

Hey croz........do you still like that grape kool aid? :D

Upperman enrolled 4 brothers that moved there from Texas. One of them is a freshman but the other three could possibly play right away. I think Upperman will push their way into the playoffs in 4-2A.

That has nothing to do with this thread except we both play them. As always, I hope G-Town wins 14 in a row after Week 1. Especially now that the "Bigmouth Bass" is playing for the Tigers. :)

Who doesn't like grape cool-aid. I still owe Reid and Chad D. for that.

I read the article about Upperman, they should be improved.

trash talk is good but i don't see the need for belittling and name calling.

Let's all show some class. Trash talk doesn't have to be personal. I am guilty myself and I apologize if I have offended or disrespected a kid on here. Let's talk football but leave out the individuallizing of players. I am speaking for myself, SC fans and G-ville fans. I will refrain from it and I hope everyone else does too. :lol:

You must not have read my post from earlier? NOT APPROPRIATE As far as their secondary is concerned they better back up and give our recievers at least a 10 yard cushion if not they will go right by them. I watched the film of the Franklin Co scrimmage today and the line did not look as bad as you make them out to be. They did have some brain farts and stuff but its was not as bad as you make it out to be. Have a nice day! :lol:

You are right, and I am sayin the same thing, as far as their secondary goes, they will not be able to stay with us. The only one, will be Bryce Randolph, and I know that for a fact. Last years game, he picked Sanders off, in the Chad Hunter benefit, he picked Sanders off, so in two games, in which Sanders was the starting QB, Randolph has managed to get a pick. Sanders maybe just throwing it to him, lol, I dunno, apparently they are pretty good friends. But anyways, he is the only legit one in that secondary, I will say that. He may not be able to give a hit, like you are saying, I dunno, he has never hit me, so I wouldn't know, but I will say, we do not need to take him lightly. Have a very nice day, friend :lol:

Edited by Z King of D Swing

Hey croz........do you still like that grape kool aid? :lol:

That has nothing to do with this thread except we both play them. As always, I hope G-Town wins 14 in a row after Week 1. Especially now that the "Bigmouth Bass" is playing for the Tigers. :lol:

Reid,

What is SC's junior high looking like?

RW