GVILLE AND CTOWN

Other than the them not showing up for the White House scrimmage, I believe they will be ok. Sanders will get settled down and play to his potential and beyond. If the o-line starts getting a little nasty and mean and pancaking some folks like I have seen them do before we can run the ball. We have recievers with speed and that can also catch. They are fast, but they are not as fast as we were, but they still have good speed on edges and in the secondary. We will be ok.

i know its early, but you, or anyone for that matter, think we will be ok enough to make far enough into the playoffs, to see Rankin and the Tornadoes come to town?

Edited by Z King of D Swing

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think one reason we might not have played well, is the fact we didnt show much against White House. I think KC is getting that film, according to one of the coaches, and they didnt want to show much, but that is still not an excuse for gettin beat the way we did. I have confidence though, that the coaches will get everything worked out by week zero, and the next week, I won't apologize to G-ville Queenie, but I might feel sorry for them after we demolish them.... Well, maybe not. :D

Then Catholic will not get to see anything,because the owls done nothing. :thumb::lol:

Other than the them not showing up for the White House scrimmage, I believe they will be ok. Sanders will get settled down and play to his potential and beyond. If the o-line starts getting a little nasty and mean and pancaking some folks like I have seen them do before we can run the ball. We have recievers with speed and that can also catch. They are fast, but they are not as fast as we were, but they still have good speed on edges and in the secondary. We will be ok.

I have a little boy that will race you!!!...

Ok I take everything back about G-ville beating us caus it will never happen as long as Coach Maynard is here and probably want happen much after he retires or leaves. You are not better than us, your coaches are not as good as ours, and your players well you have athletes, but from what I hear you have no o-line and that is bad for you and your great athletes that our kids can't match up with, YEAH RIGHT, get ready to lose and if I was coach I try and score as much as possible just to show you that you don't belong and do not deserve to play us anymore. Have a nice day!! :thumb:

And what makes you think that Gville does not even DESERVE to play you high and mighty Owls anymore? :lol:

I still love reading Antwan's one liners. They are hilarious. One of the only people on this site that can say more in one line than most can say in a paragraph. Keep em coming. lol.

The owls will be ok. No need to panic over a stinking scrimmage.

You are very wise my friend. I was just looking back a couple of years ago when we scrimmaged White House. They pounded us that year too...and we ended up in the semis. Last year we won that scrimmage...and didn't fare near as well. Just like I have said before...scrimmages don't mean much.

I still haven't named the "Scrimmage Team of the Fall" for this year. The year before last it was LA. Last year it was Gordansville. If White House hadn't lost to DL they would be a good candidate. I need a few more days to ponder.

Was there any score kept during the white house scrimmage? Do ya'll think SC will show much in the jamboree?

It'll be like another scrimmage. The first team will play about half the time, and then 2nd and 3rd will split the rest, I don't look for them to show to much. No one ever does really in these jamboree's, I remember last year, Westmoreland beat TC in the jamboree. TC didn't play their starters much, just like we did, and most teams do.