GVILLE AND CTOWN

You have to get past us, for us to chase you. I don't think that is going to happen.

2 WEEKS TILL THE BEATDOWN!!!!

you may beat down gordonsville in two weeks, but if you ment schs is gonna beatdown trousdale this year, that's a laugh. every football fan in smith county is the same G-ville or schs. no matter how bad you get beat you still actually believe you have a superior football team. it must be nice going through life without a clue. :lol:

Edited by thetruthcutslikeaknife

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you may beat down gordonsville in two weeks, but if you ment schs is gonna beatdown trousdale this year, that's a laugh. every football fan in smith county is the same G-ville or schs. no matter how bad you get beat you still actually believe you have a superior football team. it must be nice going through life without a clue. :lol:

You do realize you are talking about yourself, right? The whole superior football team thing, you are the ones going around without a clue. I would say our football team has been pretty superior ever since Maynord arrived, and if you think we haven't had pretty good football teams since he has been here, you are crazy. When was the last time ya'll lost less than 4 or 5 games in a season. We also have a chance to beat TC this year, you guys don't have a prayer, just like every year. But go ahead and come back with some kind of Gold ball comment, I know thats what you'll probably do.

you may beat down gordonsville in two weeks, but if you ment schs is gonna beatdown trousdale this year, that's a laugh. every football fan in smith county is the same G-ville or schs. no matter how bad you get beat you still actually believe you have a superior football team. it must be nice going through life without a clue. ;)

Is there anyone talking to this joke? Let me spell it out for you!!!

T h i s i s t h e S C H S / G o r d o n s v i l l e T h r e a d .

We don't care about Trousdale Co. on this thread. If you want to talk SCHS vs Trousdale go make a thread and talk to yourself!!!

Edited by glover

What a scrimmage SC had @ TC. Man yall are lookin good. I juz know you gonna get a gold ball with that team. Results station camp 8 Owls 3. On a non rushed field goal. Then I had a SC fan brag to me yall beatdown the Bysons. He must of had a better angle than I had. Of coarse I just let him rant on. Like I wasnt even at the jamboree. This whole thread reminds me of this incident. Full of hot air, and BS. Good luck Owls, you will need it. :justwrestle:

You do realize you are talking about yourself, right? The whole superior football team thing, you are the ones going around without a clue. I would say our football team has been pretty superior ever since Maynord arrived, and if you think we haven't had pretty good football teams since he has been here, you are crazy. When was the last time ya'll lost less than 4 or 5 games in a season. We also have a chance to beat TC this year, you guys don't have a prayer, just like every year. But go ahead and come back with some kind of Gold ball comment, I know thats what you'll probably do.

you do realize, you don't even know where i'm from. do you?

As a perennial attender of the SC v Gordonsville game, as well as the SC v Trousdale County game, and also as an unbiased observer that did not attend any of the three schools, things go like this:

1. Shame on Smith County if you lose to Gordonsville; you're 2 and a half times the size

2. Gordonsville will get their heads kicked in by Trousdale; as will most everybody else, including Friendship Christian

What a scrimmage SC had @ TC. Man yall are lookin good. I juz know you gonna get a gold ball with that team. Results station camp 8 Owls 3. On a non rushed field goal. Then I had a SC fan brag to me yall beatdown the Bysons. He must of had a better angle than I had. Of coarse I just let him rant on. Like I wasnt even at the jamboree. This whole thread reminds me of this incident. Full of hot air, and BS. Good luck Owls, you will need it. :thumb:

Like Big Reid said, their 1's against our 2's, our O played 2 drives and ran 1 formation. We aren't worried about Gordansville. I hope you are referring to good luck against KC and not Gordansville. Yea, we will need a little luck against the Irish, but not the Kitties.

um, try 2001-2003

ever since then, it has been down hill