GVILLE AND CTOWN

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can read fine,was you even born when they won the state?

What does it matter when he or she was born? What, exactly, is your argument? What is your point? Can you make one? Are you capable? Do you support anyone? Is predicting scores, rather horribly, and making comments like that all you can do? That's all I have ever seen you do. Is this the only interaction you have with society? :D

GV just scrimmaged Davidson Academy. Notice when you get the films that they have no fat boys on the team. Just big strong talented players. Enjoy the film.

They scrimmaged who? That makes them better how? Big and strong huh? We'll see in two weeks who has the "big strong talented players". :D

They scrimmaged who? That makes them better how? Big and strong huh? We'll see in two weeks who has the "big strong talented players". :ph34r:

Oh, but didn't you know, they won their weight lifting competition. we don't stand a prayer against their big strong boys.

All you can talk about is week 1 and Gordonsville,just pass over K.C. and never mention them,thats funny you pledge your support for 5 years and just joined coacht about 4 months ago.

Just exactly what does me joining coacht 4 months ago have to do with my support of Smith County?

They scrimmaged who? That makes them better how? Big and strong huh? We'll see in two weeks who has the "big strong talented players". :ph34r:

You got one thing right. Your line is big. Big and fat. You need to put them on Jenny Craig food. To many hours hanging out at Mickey Dees. That was your team at Hartsville? Right? Didnt leave the starting team home at home to fool the competition did ya? Sorry, I didnt see a gold ball team in Hartsville like I was expecting. Especially with all the bragging thats been done. All this trash in here means nota. You will soon learn.

this is quite funny to read but yeah I'm with smith co. on this one Gordonsville you guys dont even stand a chance against them and I may add westmoreland will b e beating that butt week 4 too. lol I know from personel experience anyways winning Weight lifting competitions really dont mean jack squat,when it comes to playing on the ball field. Westmoreland won the competition last year in region 4-2A and went out and got there tails whipped horribly. so there ya go! Gordonsville you guys wont make is past week 2 in playoffs! if u do no way ur gonna beat frienship or TCHS

Edited by Boobi