GVILLE AND CTOWN

An average 2A team wouldn't be ranked in the Top 10. Imallin got to say it before I did........but speaking of two word comebacks........How about.......

........TWENTY POINTS

Wake up Sleeping Beauties.....there's not ONE D1 prospect in Gordonsville. Not ONE....Much less 5. I know Coach Medley is a good coach. The Tigers already have a great bunch of coaches. But they're not Miracle Workers. If I remember correctly......you same few thought you were gonna wipe the field with us last year after our Week 0 loss.......How did that work out for ya?

Do I think it will be a good game? DEFINATELY

Do I think it will be over by the start of 4th Quarter? DEFINATELY

Agreed

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordonsville is coming to the "hole" Friday night....1A Public School....We will fill up our side...and some on your side too :thumb:

I hope I get on Gordonsviile side cause I'm afraid if I sit on South Carthage side, oops, I forgot that SC means Smith County, it will smell like, well, the stuff that floated across the water. :thumb:

The Tigers actually have to line up and play someone now. I feel like their preseason schedule may have been a tad weak. Only logical excuse for any resemblance of success. DeKalb Co. always tough :thumb:

I don't see any change in the pattern of events in this series. The Owls romp again. Probably by 20 or so.

I hope your wrong... and i think you are.... Carthage to win by 20 seems a little bit too much... I see a close game..... Who will win? The best team :thumb:

An average 2A team wouldn't be ranked in the Top 10. Imallin got to say it before I did........but speaking of two word comebacks........How about.......

........TWENTY POINTS

Wake up Sleeping Beauties.....there's not ONE D1 prospect in Gordonsville. Not ONE....Much less 5. I know Coach Medley is a good coach. The Tigers already have a great bunch of coaches. But they're not Miracle Workers. If I remember correctly......you same few thought you were gonna wipe the field with us last year after our Week 0 loss.......How did that work out for ya?

I'm awake thank-you......What is this about D1 prospects in Gordonsville :thumb: I think your the one who's been asleep and dreaming....I know you were counting on a upset Friday night(KC)...The pain will go away after you beat 1A contender Gordonsville 20 points :thumb: The GAME will be close....Who will win? The best team :lol:

........TWENTY POINTS

Who said we have 5 D1 prospects? Wait.....surely you don't think Carthage has 5 D1 prospects??

Who said we have 5 D1 prospects? Wait.....surely you don't think Carthage has 5 D1 prospects??

If they have them they are not on the O line obviously. Thats where most have to be to be a consistant winner. No blocking , yeilds no running or passing. Oh, you already know that. The line wins the game the running backs and receivers get the glory. So I think the game will boil down to who has the best lines. Dont you?

If they have them they are not on the O line obviously. Thats where most have to be to be a consistant winner. No blocking , yeilds no running or passing. Oh, you already know that. The line wins the game the running backs and receivers get the glory. So I think the game will boil down to who has the best lines. Dont you?

so who has the best o line

SC will win this one easy, and like big reid said, it will be over in the start of the 4th. We couldn't pass much last week, because of a quick secondary, and a good d-line. But you better beleive, that deep balls will be flying on friday, even with Sanders hurt. We may not even have to put our O out there, if Tez runs the kickoffs, like he did last friday, we will score every time.

Edited by Z King of D Swing

SC will win this one easy, and like big reid said, it will be over in the start of the 4th. We couldn't pass much last week, because of a quick secondary, and a good d-line. But you better beleive, that deep balls will be flying on friday, even with Sanders hurt. We may not even have to put our O out there, if Tez runs the kickoffs, like he did last friday, we will score every time.

Sounds good on paper dont it? Have you seen GV play this year yet? Have you seen any film? Have you seen them practice? I doubt either. So how can you judge how the game will be played? Are you coach Manord? Never mind I know that answer. He wouldnt say something that dumb. If you are counting on last years performance from GV, you are in for a real treat.

Gordonsville always plays a weak preseason schedule. You can't blame the kids on who they play, that is the adminstration. Instead of having them pound weaker opponents to make them think they are unbeatable, why noy bring them to earth and show them it is a long time until December. And they could do better at selecting a tougher non-region opponent other than Upperman. Why not choose someone who will actually put you to the test?

Gordonsville always plays a weak preseason schedule. You can't blame the kids on who they play, that is the adminstration. Instead of having them pound weaker opponents to make them think they are unbeatable, why noy bring them to earth and show them it is a long time until December. And they could do better at selecting a tougher non-region opponent other than Upperman. Why not choose someone who will actually put you to the test?

We use the owls for the test. Why change now? You dont feel the owls are up to giving GV the test? Did Owls choose KC? Dont sound like it gave your teams moral any help. All I hear is crying.

I hope Tez gets to return alot of kickoffs :lol: If Gordonsville is kicking off alot what does that mean Z :thumb: I don't think that game plan will work :lol: