GVILLE AND CTOWN

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you dont want to hear it why are you in here posting to us? Its the drama, you love it. You cant help yourself. If not I bet you cant not post again until after the game. :lol:

you are right, its fun gettin on here and readin all this, and jawing back and fourth with one another. Why are u on here, to do the same basically, have a little fun. i would be lieing if I said I didn't enjoy getting on here, and you would be to.

you are right, its fun gettin on here and readin all this, and jawing back and fourth with one another. Why are u on here, to do the same basically, have a little fun. i would be lieing if I said I didn't enjoy getting on here, and you would be to.

You bet, Its great to have this . What ever did they do before the computer? O have heard a lot of tales from the old timers. How much is true? Just depends on who you speak with. Is it true that one year someone killed an owl and hung it on the goal post? Or is this urban legend. No comeback for it, where would you get a Tiger to hang? I love hearing the stories. Anyone want to share one?

You bet, Its great to have this . What ever did they do before the computer? O have heard a lot of tales from the old timers. How much is true? Just depends on who you speak with. Is it true that one year someone killed an owl and hung it on the goal post? Or is this urban legend. No comeback for it, where would you get a Tiger to hang? I love hearing the stories. Anyone want to share one?

I ain't never heard that one ole friend.