Riverdale v. Siegel

DIP-BOY003

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no way siegel beats riverdale twice... i kno siegel thinks they can win but really the only reason they went the region last year is because they werent in riverdales bracket.... this year they are not so lucky.... riverdale wins the first game and goes on for another tournament championship

Guest dare_2_dream

Anything is possible. Riverdale has proven that they are the best with an undefeated record in the district. Noone is expecting them to lose, and noone expects Siegel to come out and give them a game. However, I can gurantee you that Siegel will battle and it wouldn't surprise me the least bit to see Siegel take two games from Riverdale. They had their chance against them during the regular season and slipped up. Reavis will get his kids ready for this game as he always does. Good luck to both teams tomorrow, especially the seniors.

Anyone know who gets the start for game one tomorrow for both Siegel and Riverdale?

Yes anything is possible but winning back to back games against a team who went undefeated in the district in the regular season seems very unlikely.

talent wise, siegel is right there with riverdale. if the stars fight their guts out for two games tomorrow and believe they can win, they will be playing in a championship on wednesday.

IF Siegel wins tonight, they will be so drained from playing so hard that I think they will struggle tomorrow night. But who knows I might be wrong, but they have to win tonight first.

Excellent outting by Neil Robinson last night for the Stars. I would like to congradulate Oakland on their good season and look for good thing out them next year. Siegel won last night 4-0... soo, they will be taking momentum into this game against the undefeated Riverdale. The Mo for the R-Dale is the 16-0 district record I have been reminded about.. Who will choke first???? Fuast I believe will be taking the mound with the bullpen work from McKenzie I would think.

Thanks...forgot that that District is split...

Just like everybody else in Rutherford County forget about Blackman. One day that is going to come back bite somebody in the butt and I wouldnt be surprised if it happened real soon like tomorrow. I dont think Siegel can beat Riverdale twice. in one night It is hard to beat a team twice in one night when that team has already beaten you numerous times in that same season. Riverdale hs beaten Siegel twice this year if I'm not mistaken, but who knows should be interesting

Why does everything have to revolve around talking trash? This board is constantly full of degrading posts towards each team's opposition. Why can't anyone just say that there are going to be two good baseball teams playing, and the best playing team will win tonight? That seems pretty simple to me.