Smyrna Scrimmage

but think if this happened to yall u wouldnt be doing the same to defend LHS??

i would tell it how it is...see i get mad when people around rutherford county get the 06, 07, 08 classes mixed up with the past LHS teams...we dont make excuses, we just work off of what we did wrong...of course i would be defending LHS if we lost like that...but if arod didnt play and our #2 did decent, i wouldnt say it was because arod wasnt there...but i would say we could have done better...

all i wanted hear from SHS is that they got outplayed which i heard from you and i admire that you are a strong supporter of your team and is willing to work...unlike a lot of athletes these days...its JUST a scrimmage but i dont know how other teams see it, but LHS sees scrimmages as games with limited rules...so if you go to our scrimmage, you WILL probably see a lot hostility and alot of chaos lol...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats whats up i hope everyone thinks we wont b good.....this is gonna do nothing but fuel our fire!!so board talk it up and us smyrna players will be reminded of it every day then whatever happens week zero happens...but dont let this game fool u!

i am done talking about this when we win week 0- dec.5 then i will say told u so!

dang big talk :thumb: already saying they are winning through dec.5

Well it is hard to keep up with scrimmage scores....BUT all I know is Smyrna was getting worked, BAD...i don't care what the excuses are because I'm not really worried bout SHS yet, but i saw 2 rushing TD's, 1 receiving TD, and then SHS funbled in the endzone and LC picked it up, i saw 1 TD from SHS and the one i saw, was Rodriguez and he pushed off so it got called back, i could be mistaken by how many td's smyrna varisty had, but i dont recall seeing over 2.....now you said i couldnt recognize 1's from 3's and 4's? you mean strings? i was at the WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE scrimmage and payed attention to everyone on the field because i pretty much knew who everyone was...and the scores i saw was on SHS's Varisty...its not like LC wasnt switching out too...

1 defensive bust resulting in 1 TD gainst the 1st D. The other TD was against 3's during the Varsity end. SHS finished with young kids as LC fionished with a mix of young and veteran kids. The 1st TD was against 3's on an option reverse. LC played hard period. The fall is a diffrent time of year. All teams in 4-5A will be competitive. LC did not switch out on defense period.

1 defensive bust resulting in 1 TD gainst the 1st D. The other TD was against 3's during the Varsity end. SHS finished with young kids as LC fionished with a mix of young and veteran kids. The 1st TD was against 3's on an option reverse. LC played hard period. The fall is a diffrent time of year. All teams in 4-5A will be competitive. LC did not switch out on defense period.

so they played their 1st defense the WHOLE scrimmage...I find that extremely hard to believe...

i would tell it how it is...see i get mad when people around rutherford county get the 06, 07, 08 classes mixed up with the past LHS teams...we dont make excuses, we just work off of what we did wrong...of course i would be defending LHS if we lost like that...but if arod didnt play and our #2 did decent, i wouldnt say it was because arod wasnt there...but i would say we could have done better...

all i wanted hear from SHS is that they got outplayed which i heard from you and i admire that you are a strong supporter of your team and is willing to work...unlike a lot of athletes these days...its JUST a scrimmage but i dont know how other teams see it, but LHS sees scrimmages as games with limited rules...so if you go to our scrimmage, you WILL probably see a lot hostility and alot of chaos lol...

i understand where ur coming from...we didnt have sonny and thas it oh well tyler didnt play bad ur right but all i was stating is we would have done better...i know yall will be good reguardles sof the score of the DC scrimmage (which yall will dominate)i know who 08 is and 07 and of course 06!!!!!yall (lhs) will b a team no one wants to play yall have gained that respect and i applaud yall!!i see the scrimmage as a stepping stone, seeing what we need to do to get to that next level, i am willing to work as anyone who knows me and know what i have done during the off-season,i will work harder than anyone at what i love to do...its football its the best thing ever made! y not go all out every minute u can it ends so quickly! and for yalls scrimmage i expect nothing less than what i saw all last year from yall!

good luck to yall play hard!! :thumb:

Edited by underDawgs17

i understand where ur coming from...we didnt have sonny and thas it oh well tyler didnt play bad ur right but all i was stating is we would have done better...i know yall will be good reguardles sof the score of the DC scrimmage (which yall will dominate)i know who 08 is and 07 and of course 06!!!!!yall (lhs) will b a team no one wants to play yall have gained that respect and i applaud yall!!i see the scrimmage as a stepping stone i am willing to work as anyone who knows me and know what i have done during the off-season,i will work harder than anyone at what i love to do...its football its the best thing ever made! y not go all out every minute u can it ends so quickly! and for yalls scrimmage i expect nothing less than what i saw all last year from yall!

good luck to yall play hard!! :thumb:

preciate it!!! :blink::huh:

so they played their 1st defense the WHOLE scrimmage...I find that extremely hard to believe...

I was not clear ,sorry. When SHS put in 3's on D at the end , LC continued with 1's on D. This was at the end. It does not matter. This will not be on anyones schedule as a W or L. Good luck to both in the Fall.