3) Moore County

4) Huntland

5) Wanyne Co

6) Perry Co

7) CA

8) Perry Co

9) Cornersville

10) ZCA

Moore Co & Huntland could go either way. Perry Co & CA could go either way too.

Comment about MP loosing alot of players. For the past 2 seasons MP has lost lots of talent & they have been able to step up. I see this year being no different. The line is huge right now. MP should have lots of linemen to plug in & out to help in the fouth quarter. Marco Daily should be as good as he was last year. Spring practice started last week & the boys seemed fired up. They scrimmage the last Friday of this May at Eagleville. MP, Eagleville & South Pittsburg will have a three way scrimmage.

GO TIGERS

thruthfully, do u seriously think CA recruites players?

Just because they aren't successful doesn't mean they don't try. I do know one thing, saw it myself, one of their players mothers tried to sneak in the game last year without paying. If she can't afford to pay to get in a game she can't pay for her son to go to CA. It was one of their stars.

thruthfully, do u seriously think CA recruites players?

In this case it was a joke. I think they are just like everyone else and try to get ahead by suggesting that little Billy would be suited for their establishment. I'm not saying coaches or administrators openly do it but it is done.

no they havent cause people are just jelious and want to say something about ca and try to be cool

i dont know about jelous, but they just wanna hate, cause every once in a while they have a good team, and people have to have an excuse on why they do good every once in a while :thumb:

I wouldn't take any stock in your predictions. You left a team off and you really don't seem to know anything about these other teams.

Collinwood lost their two best players

CA lost their best player. And what's wrong with the local newspaper being involved in high school athletics?

Wayne Co. isn't even lifting or doing spring practice

Huntland lost over half of their offensive personnel, including #7

Moore Co. - this could be Montoye's last year if he doesn't win

As for the one you left off, Cornersville - supposed to be much improved, but when you're running the wingT, how good can you really be?

The whole Region is down, except for Mt. Pleasant. I hate to say that too, because I really don't like Mt. Pleasant. Marco Dailey should be one of the best players in the state, barring any serious injury.

Collinwood will be tough, well coached and returning one key starter; Bryant.

MP is the team to beat, Walt does a great job and he has more athletes than anybody else. I didn't say better, I said more.

Robertson does a good job at Huntland. The fact he lost #7 means nothing. The fact he lost Jones, Steele, Simmons off his defense and McCowan & Cole off his offense will hurt them. They will be better than some think.

Rice may be the best coach in the region, look for WC to battle.

Mark is a good coach at MC, their talent is down and it's obvious.

Cornersville is still a year or two away, but they're coming.

MP is the team to beat, Walt does a great job and he has more athletes than anybody else. I didn't say better, I said more.

Robertson does a good job at Huntland. The fact he lost #7 means nothing. The fact he lost Jones, Steele, Simmons off his defense and McCowan & Cole off his offense will hurt them. They will be better than some think.

If your talking about Derrick Bryant from Collinwood he is a senior this year and will not be back next year.

Moore County has just as many ball players "talent" as any team in Region 6 1A,except for Mount Pleasant. It's not the players fault for the decline in wins.

Edited by BURLEY