Farragut vs. Bearden

marques14

Bearden wins 3-0 alot closer than the score. bearden scored twice in last 6 minutes. farragut kind of dominated 2nd half but couldnt put it in the back of the net. nic paolucci didnt play in 2nd half on defense for Farragut. But the point is that it was alot closer thatn 3-0.

tin-man #16 didnt do anything. farragut jsut played like crap and you know it. so dont even say anything about #16 or any other Bearden defender dominating a farragut player. because it didnt happen.

i didn't think it was all that close, Farragut did not have any real good looks on goal.

umm first off i did not say anything about him.

secondly i am pretty sure he did something considering that Ben, or anyone from Farragut for that matter, did not score. (now i said something about him)

thirdly please do not tell me what to say, it is rude and just sounds very demanding and childish.

fourthly one cannot say that Farragut played a close game that the score does not show and then say that Farragut played like crap, it is a huge contradiction and does not make any sense whatsoever.

Good luck to both in sub-state and maybe they can meet again in a stadium :D

Edited by Tin-Man

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bearden wins 3-0 alot closer than the score

As an unbiased bystander at the game, Farragut was lucky not to lose worse. They were dominated in the first half, but controlled the majority of the second half. The chances Farragut created in the 2nd half were really non-threatening. Bearden's defense played solid enough to win. Good luck to both teams in sectionals.

Edited by lcsoccer

ha, man ihavenofrinds is out of control. Farragut did get beat, but, it was closer than 3-0 and everyone there should agree.It just appeared to me, as it has the last couple games, Farragut just hasnt really looked into the game. seems like their focus is somewhere else. Because i dont care what is said, Farragut is Better than Bearden. you can throw scores and other crap at me, but when you sit down, look at team chemistry, players, and even coaching, Farragut is better. They will make a run in the state tourny whereas i believe Bearden will not.

As an unbiased bystander at the game, Farragut was lucky not to lose worse. They were dominated in the first half, but controlled the majority of the second half. The chances Farragut created in the 2nd half were really non-threatening. Bearden's defense played solid enough to win. Good luck to both teams in sectionals.

I can't believe you went to this one, and not ours! I'm telling Hoya.

Congrats Bearden. Farragut, good luck against Science Hill.

Talk about disappointing. lc, you know you were at the wrong game tonight, BigG knows you were at the wrong game tonight, Bob Dole knows you were...well, you get it. What's the problem? Are gas prices too high to go another mile or two to watch Knoxville's top two teams play? You call me the next time CAK and Catholic go at it and I'll be sure to get you a ride to the game. :thumb: