Dobyns Bennett vs Farragut @DB

bud

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say that I have been very surprised at the lack of D-B threads during the last week. We've won the District, won the Region, and yet again conquered our whipping boys from nearby Johnson City. Yet, there not only hasn't been any chest thumping, there haven't even been any threads. I'm not complaining mind you, I'm just very surprised. The end of football and basketball seasons weren't like this.

I must say that I have been very surprised at the lack of D-B threads during the last week. We've won the District, won the Region, and yet again conquered our whipping boys from nearby Johnson City. Yet, there not only hasn't been any chest thumping, there haven't even been any threads. I'm not complaining mind you, I'm just very surprised. The end of football and basketball seasons weren't like this.

True.. I was trying not to jinx it. This DB Baseball Team is a great team. I got slammed at the beginning of the season when I said that this may be the best team Ritz ever had @ DB... and right now, there playing like it. Pitching, Hitting, Hitting, Hitting, and Defense. What a talented Team and most of the players are Juniors.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Well the first five guys for Farragut have gone deep some this year. Their 2,3, and 4 go a lot. I think it will be a great game with catapano on the mound. Farragut seems to shine at this point of the year...when it counts. Baseball's a crazy game and anything can happen. Good luck to DB and good job this year.