Blackman vs. Ooltewah How will this turn out?

bhsblaze09

Guest dare_2_dream

I doubt blackman could win they are playin a real good team in ooltewah who has a chance to go all the way i say blackman comes home with a loss friday

Yeah i think its goodbye BHS.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i think its goodbye BHS.

Blackman is a very gritty and scrappy team. On Paper Ooltewah should win this easily but guess what the game is not played on paper and I dont think Blakmn cares that they are the underdog they are going to put up a fight. Ooltewah better be ready

Blackman is a very gritty and scrappy team. On Paper Ooltewah should win this easily but guess what the game is not played on paper and I dont think Blakmn cares that they are the underdog they are going to put up a fight. Ooltewah better be ready

not only are they "gritty and scrappy" they are a good team.......7aaa is a pretty tough district.........7 of the 8 teams can beat you on any given night no matter who you are........they beat a very good shelbyville team to get to this game........i wouldn't say ooltewah "should win easily".........i would say they are favored mainly because of Burke..............i know he is not all ooltewah has and mean no disrespect to any of their other fine players but he is obviously very special..........as Grad said two very good teams playing friday night........wish i could be there to watch

Blackman will HAVE to scrap tonight to win this ballgame. Blackman is a very solid team and cannot afford bullpen struggles as the had against Riverdale. If Blackman gets ahead early this could come down to a defensive battle in which Blackman self-destructed against Riverdale. I HOPE Blackman pulls out this win.

GO BLAZE!!!