riverdale-siegal

my2cents

Ok...Ok....I was having fun but that's over the top. You might want to rethink... :thumb:

You are right. We are worried about the umpires. At least I am. Usually you can go anywhere and get a fair game. In Chattanooga , I have found , many, many times that not to be the case. It starts with the home umpire and the strike zone. This guy can determine the outcome of the game. I hope the TSSAA sends umpires from another area. Any area but Chattanooga

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right. We are worried about the umpires. At least I am. Usually you can go anywhere and get a fair game. In Chattanooga , I have found , many, many times that not to be the case. It starts with the home umpire and the strike zone. This guy can determine the outcome of the game. I hope the TSSAA sends umpires from another area. Any area but Chattanooga

Bring your video cameras. You'll need them.......for evidence.

Umpires are assigned by TSSAA and cannot be from the association either team uses during the regulat season. If you worry about the umpires affecting the outcome of the game you are taking yourself out of the game mentally. I don't always agree with the calls but I do not believe I have witnessed a deliberate attempt to change the outcome of a game.

Umpires are assigned by TSSAA and cannot be from the association either team uses during the regulat season. If you worry about the umpires affecting the outcome of the game you are taking yourself out of the game mentally. I don't always agree with the calls but I do not believe I have witnessed a deliberate attempt to change the outcome of a game.

You know I have...no doubt about it. :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

call me crazy but didn't Liberty win AA....so the Bolivar vs. Mitchell matchup was not the title game just as Riverdale vs. Soddy Daisy is not the title game...people may think it is but just look at AA basketball for proof that it doesn't work out that way.

Mitchell and Bolivar were the best two teams in AA last year.

I know normally all umpires do their best to be honest but I have just witnessed too much to not predict a problem when playing Soddy. Umpires are human, their opinions can be swayed and if you dont think a meandering strike zone can affect the outcome of a game you are not being realistic. I am glad the umpires cannot be from the area, ones that have been used before. I just hope it is true. I want a FAIR game!! You are right you shouldnt have to worry about the umpires. Usually I dont, but their has to be a reason why their is a running joke about playing in Chattanooga against a " chosen" team.

ERA...good luck to Riverdale..I just hope the TSSAA sends in an impartial group of umpires for that game, otherwise your team is up a creek without a paddle. Cpt. Kirk owns the Chattanooga umpires, and they never try to hide the fact that they are partial toward his teams

Both of the umpires for tonight's game will come out of Knoxville.

Surely your not talking about the out in the open slaps on the back and joke telling before the games and all the :lol::D are you? You must be badly mistaken :blink:

So are we already blaming the game on the umpires???? In my opinion umpires NEVER win or lose a game. Trust me i know first hand of some horrible umpires but i don't think i have ever blamed a game on them.

Tonight is gonna be two great games from Riverdale and Siegel, I CANT'T WAIT!!!

Both of the umpires for tonight's game will come out of Knoxville.

they are because thats funny that we had reed and another of cliffs cronnies ump the first region game at soddy this week. most of the umps in this town are scared to death of him.

Edited by CATBIDDLE