who is going to state in A-AA

playa06

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 800 was the funnest race I have ever run in. GJ won obviously, but the other times were amazing.

GJ: 1:55ish

Patterson: 1:59.6

Pair: 1:59.9

Rodewald: 2:00.21

Louden Wright: 2:00.5ish

6th place was around 2:01.5

Varble: 2:03ish

Arnett: 2:05ish

I want to congragulate GJ on winning, and thank he, Pair, Louden, and Rodewald for getting me that huge PR. Myself, Louden, Pair, and Rodewald were dead even with 100 to go, and it was an all out war for 2nd. It was the most fun I have ever had running an 800, and I am pumped to be running in state.

The 800 was the funnest race I have ever run in. GJ won obviously, but the other times were amazing.

GJ: 1:55ish

Patterson: 1:59.6

Pair: 1:59.9

Rodewald: 2:00.21

Louden Wright: 2:00.5ish

6th place was around 2:01.5

Varble: 2:03ish

Arnett: 2:05ish

I want to congragulate GJ on winning, and thank he, Pair, Louden, and Rodewald for getting me that huge PR. Myself, Louden, Pair, and Rodewald were dead even with 100 to go, and it was an all out war for 2nd. It was the most fun I have ever had running an 800, and I am pumped to be running in state.

yeah i got 6th place and it was a 2:01.73, anybody heard about west tennessee mile times, im anxious to see if im in state or not